Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default WIndow Corruption with Nvidia Card

okay guys ive searched everywhere and this seems a really gray subject so here is my problem, hopin someone else can shed some light on this.

been running maximizer in keyclone for about 2 months now, no problems nothing now suddenly out of the blue im getting screen tearing like crazy. Ive tried all of the following to fix this:

1. Reinstalled Direct X
    2. Reinstalled Drivers
    3. Reinstalled Older Drivers
    4. Tried Beta Drivers.
    5. Changed Ram
    6. Changed Graphics Card

Now this only happens in windowed mode with more than one client, I am running winXP SP3 with an GX260 Nvidia Card, I can runn maxed out in windowed and fullscreen modes with absolutely no problems with capped out FPS (ie 120+) but the moment i open a second wow window the whole thing goes balistic massive tearing and flashing of screen.

Anyone else had this recently? Ive read afew things saying WinXP does have crappy multiple DX window support, i tried running it in GL mode but still had same problems.

Ive searched these forums and all i can find our old posts relating to old boards, dont get me round i could be going blind lol.

Anyway any suggestions?

Gonna try reinstalling windows tonight and see if that cure its.
    Nogs n Togs - Level 46 Gnome Mages - Nagrand (EU)

Ouch screen tearing.. that sucks big time.. the only problem i had was with my font in the chat windows being jumbled/pixilated on 1 to 2 of my 4 clients on my second monitor every so often.. come to figure out it was my motherboard.. also had issues watching Youtube ext in videos full screen mode.. latest motherboard bios update fixed it for me.. XfX 780i /fail :P would of never figured it was my motherboard..

couple of ideas?

have you tried to enable vsync in the windowed clients?

have you tried to cahnge the level of detail ingame?

have you tried to change the screen resoultion ingame once this has started?

have you tried to limit the fps to someing lower using the /console maxfps 20 command?