Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Using 4 70s to level a 63 pally?

So my 5 shamans are all level 70 now, and I'm trying to get some decent gear for them. I also have a 63 paladin I've used to MB some when my shamans were all 63 as well. Now, I want to get my paladin to level 70 as fast as possible. Would it be faster to take him to instances that outlevel him, regular instances, or just assist him on quests? I was thinking maybe go to instances 2-4 levels above him as it would be good XP and he could mostly just sit there doing nothing, even on boss fights.

Any input on this?
    <Multiplicity>
    Blood Elf Death Knight, 4 Orc Shaman - Burning Legion Horde US (PvP)
    Ellianaa - Haachoo - Hachu - Hachuu - Hahchoo

Heroics down: Gundrak, Drak'Tharon, Utgarde Keep, Utgarde Pinnacle, Culling of Stratholme, Halls of Lightning, Ahn'Kahet, Violet Hold, Nexus, Azjol-Nerub, Halls of Stone

Default leveling a 63 pally

I was trying to power level my pally at 60 and he was getting 70 points a kill for an elite in ramparts while running with 4 x 70 shaman, he could solo a pig outside the instance for 1000 a kill ( both rested )

in the end, I found it was better to do quests and have the shaman help him, the quest turn in isn't nerfed and you are only doing collections for one toon.
    somewhere around 65-66 he started to get normal points out of a dungeon so then I could run instances until I was sick of them.
    X Five, a Galakrond alliance guild for multiboxers
    pally/shaman (thiliander/xenoca) , Shaman/Hunters (Zhedrar), Priest/Warlocks(Yarili,Yarlii,Yariil,Yarlli,Yarill)

Good to know! Guess I'll just follow him around questing at light-speed, probably can finish zangar, terrokar and nagrand in one day.
    <Multiplicity>
    Blood Elf Death Knight, 4 Orc Shaman - Burning Legion Horde US (PvP)
    Ellianaa - Haachoo - Hachu - Hachuu - Hahchoo

Heroics down: Gundrak, Drak'Tharon, Utgarde Keep, Utgarde Pinnacle, Culling of Stratholme, Halls of Lightning, Ahn'Kahet, Violet Hold, Nexus, Azjol-Nerub, Halls of Stone

You could mob tag in instances (Slave Pens recommended).

My understanding was that this was fixed, but slave pens was still a reasonably good source of experience because the mobs would be green to the level 70s (thus granting experience).
    Acc1|Acc2 |Acc3 |Acc4 |Acc5
    Dru |Sham|Sham|Sham|Sham 80,79 (ret),79 (ret),79 (ret),80
    |War|DK |Rog|Pal ------- 80
    |Mage |Priest| Lock |Hunt-------
    Level 1-60->Can gift 29 levels (max, even for 80)
    Level below group to 31.99
    Gift to 60.99