Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Warhammer - Using 2 Keyclones on 2 computers

Well I bought another keyclone today for my second computer. I have the 2 keyclones talking to each other via their respected ip's and ports. I am using them on Warhammer online and I can get the esc key and the enter key to go to both computers but that is all. I have checked my dnp lists and anything else I can think of. I have KaVoom too but it is disabled until I can get this part of it working.

It would have been a good idea to research the feasability of Keyclone passing keystrokes to WAR.

Keyclone will not currently pass keystrokes to WAR except those that access and cancel the Chat Box Input Line.

It is very possible that WinEQ2 could allow WAR to accept keystrokes from Keyclone, but likely that Punkbuster will not allow WAR to load when loaded via WinEQ2, and also likely that WinEQ2 will not load WAR to begin with.

The above is not recommended to try except by the experienced and knowledged.

Basically, download Hotkeynet from www.hotkeynet.com
    "For God's sake, don't stand there at 30 yards trying to cast a spell, he will melt your face period."

Lokked

Ah.... I need to get Warhammer and check this out.

You are saying that Punkbuster is overwriting the keyboard hooks that Keyclone installs?

I am so gonna hack that if so.....

Default Ah you got to be kidding me!

I could have sworn I seen several posts where they we using keyclone on warhammer, 1 instance of warhammer per pc. My clumsy mistake if not. Any other workaround besides AHK ?

Default RE: Ah you got to be kidding me!

Quote Originally Posted by 'Santosa',index.php?page=Thread&postID=124921#post 124921
    I could have sworn I seen several posts where they we using keyclone on warhammer, 1 instance of warhammer per pc. My clumsy mistake if not. Any other workaround besides AHK ?
    Check out HotKeyNet?

Anyone tried to make virtual desktops and then run it through them? attachking each virtual desktop to keyclone? (I GOT NO IDEA IF THIS WOULD WORK OR NOT!)
    [align=center]
    Retired boxer
    Iztehzha, iztehzhaa, iztehzzha & izztehzha
    Ravencrest-EU - Horde - Cyclone-BG
    Goals reached in my time as a boxer:
    Taking down most heroics, doing KZ, reached 1950 rating in 5v5
    Now playing [s]Warhammer Online[/s]
    Back to WoW
    [/align]