Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Innerspace and Lotro and maybe keyclone?

I was wondering if anyone has used Innerspace with Lord of the Rings Online? And is it what you use to keep both windows to the forefront so that both will accept the same imput? I have been considering the option of 2 Lotro on one system. I have gotten 2 instances to run on my quad core system however I am still stumped on how to get both to accept imput. Will I need just Innerspace or will I need another program like Keyclone to talk to both windows at the same time?

Default RE: Innerspace and Lotro and maybe keyclone?

Quote Originally Posted by 'Xtremepayne',index.php?page=Thread&postID=147696# post147696
    I was wondering if anyone has used Innerspace with Lord of the Rings Online? And is it what you use to keep both windows to the forefront so that both will accept the same imput? I have been considering the option of 2 Lotro on one system. I have gotten 2 instances to run on my quad core system however I am still stumped on how to get both to accept imput. Will I need just Innerspace or will I need another program like Keyclone to to talk to both windows at the same time?
    http://www.lavishsoft.com/wiki/index.php/IS:Repeater

-j

Default RE: Innerspace and Lotro and maybe keyclone?

Quote Originally Posted by 'Xtremepayne',index.php?page=Thread&postID=147696# post147696
    I was wondering if anyone has used Innerspace with Lord of the Rings Online? And is it what you use to keep both windows to the forefront so that both will accept the same imput? I have been considering the option of 2 Lotro on one system. I have gotten 2 instances to run on my quad core system however I am still stumped on how to get both to accept imput. Will I need just Innerspace or will I need another program like Keyclone to talk to both windows at the same time?
    Inner Space has a feature called "Lock Foreground" which comes enabled by default for EverQuest II and Lord of the Rings Online, which both have this requirement for input replication. The full feature set of the multi-boxing tools available for Inner Space should work -- Picture in Picture with WindowSnapper, key repeating with Repeater, keybinds for more specific lovin' and round robin, etc. You do not need anything else in addition to Inner Space, however you CAN use other applications people use here in conjunction with Inner Space if you want to. And since you found our IRC channel, you have a bunch of people who would be willing to help you set it up if you need any help.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start