Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Keyclone payment?

OK probably a really stupid question but a question nonetheless....i went to the keyclone screen and tried to find a register button which i couldnt find. i saw a donate link, will that get me a licence for keyclone? or will that just throw money at them? i am really interested in dual-boxing and already have all the accts just need a lil help gettting started! i dl the files and unzipped em but cant seem to do anything else with them. any Help will be greatly appreciated, and sorry if i posted this in the wrong place.... thxs again NooBishly Me :P

This will walk you through everything. You need to click the "get license" from the application to open the paypal site.

http://solidice.com/keyclone/tutorial/index.html
    when you run keyclone for the first time, you will be presented with the about box. in the about box you will notice in the lower left 'LICENSE HAS EXPIRED'. this occurrs when keyclone is unable to obtain validation for your CPU (network outage will also yield these results) you will need to obtain a license. click on 'get license' and a web browser will appear taking you to the paypal site.