Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default annoying mouse problem - screen locked out/switching while using Keyclone/Maximizer

Hello,

i am using Keyclone and its Maximizer function to play 5 toons on 2 monitors. One monitor is one toon, and other is 4. The 17" one with one toon is using 1280X1024, and the 22" is 1680 by some XYZ .
    Sometimes ( waaaay to often though :-) ) an annoying thing happens when I'm doing the following:
    I'll be on the monitor with the one toon and using both mouse buttons to move , and then it will randomly put my mouse over to the other screen, and when i try to move the mouse back over to the main screen, itll
    hit the edge and then reset back to the screen with 4 toons. ( I.E. mouse is shut out of trying to move from 4toon screen back to screen with one toon)

i think this is similiar to this persons problem:
    Two really annoying "mouse between screens" problems

I get the weird camera moving stuff too, and can sometimes reset it if i move really fast and click mouse buttons randomly.

On athe 22" monitor with 4toons the mouse seems to always goto halfway down on the right side and then left about 3 inches.

I had this same problem. There's an option to have focus follow the mouse. Disable that, and you should be good. I think what happens is if you click on a window and move the mouse to another window, the first window doesn't recognize the 'mouse up' event, so it kinda throws it off.
    Siaea(h), Saiea(h), Seaie(h), Sieae(h), Seiae(h) - H(A) PvP
    Parting, Sadeness, Praetorium, Greetings, Salutations - H PvP
    Mullethead, Auderna, Jestitte, Zelynde, Serlena - H PvP
    Clotte, Tahru, Martitsu, Mikiel, Larain - H PvE
    Bonechewer - PvP - US