Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Hellfire Ramparts 1st Boss Down!

On our second attempt we got the 1st boss down.

My friend and I are new to multi boxing, we started due to the RAF scheme. At level 60 we tried the ramparts and had a few wipes but lastnight at level 61 and various gear upgrades we managed to get the first boss down!

our set-up is as follows:

I play Mage/Priest/Paladin
    Friend plays Rogue/Rogue

Cant wait to try the next boss. might give it a bash tonight.

If anyone is thinking about trying multi boxing, my advice is... DO IT. the most fun i have had in the game since i first played it. As i play 3 classes when grouped with my friend at first its really hard to get to grips with it all but in time and practice its getting easier and easier.

Cheers all
    Bronze Dragon Flight (eu)
    PvE Team - 2x Mage - Warlock - Priest -Paladin (all 65)
    PvP Team - 5x Warlocks

Nice, congrats!

How is it working for your friend, controlling two melee? The second boss can be a headache when you are boxing more than one melee, due to the debuff. (Tip: have the paladin consecrate when the felhounds are summoned, then have the group burn them down fast, or just let the pally keep them on him and kill them when the boss dies).
    "Multibox : !! LOZERS !!" My multiboxing blog

im not controlling the 2 melee, but he seems to be doing a good job, just shadow stepping all over the place keeping mobs stunned as often as possible. cheers for the advice on the next boss, will let you know how it goes.
    PvP Team - 5x Warlocks

Oh, I forgot to mention we bumped in to what looked like a season 2/Kara geared shaman. We done the chicken dance to get his PVP flag on then ended up destroying him in a matter of a few seconds. He got his revenge later on though while we had a lot of mobs on agro.

Later on a season2/3 Warlock came at us with the PvP flag on……hmmm….Night night Warlock. He came back for more after releasing and running back, we even gave him time to heal and drink up. He started the 2nd fight but lasted 6 seconds. Multi boxing ftw
    PvP Team - 5x Warlocks

Second boss will be easy because your mage can decurse the rogues, so they will basically stay at the second boss all fight backstabbing the fuck out of him.

I dual boxed 2 rogues in ramps and it was really fun. The group didn't even realise I was playing both rogues until it disbanded due to noobs and pugs sucking total ass.
    The poetry that comes from the squaring off between,
    And the circling is worth it,
    Finding beauty in the
    dissonance

Woohoo managed to get the 2nd boss down. 3 wipes on the last boss mainly due to equipment again. managed to down the first boss in blood furnace though OMG the multiboxing addiction
    PvP Team - 5x Warlocks