Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default Help with keyclone

Okay, keyclone doesent list my 2 WoWs open whenever i have it open? how do i "set it up" I made the two macros, /assist ".." and /follow".." but i need help setting it up and getting it to work, help me please?

Does the wow window get added when you click on the Keyclone window, then click the "Add" bottom (top left) and then click on your wow window? This should be all you need to do if there are no instances listed in keyclone.

Default Also need help with keyclone.

I am having trouble finding a topic on how to setup a 2 PC multibox scenario. If someone could just point me in the right direction. I have connected 2 purchsed versions of Keyclone on both machines, but it won't broadcast the keys. Is there anyway to set it up so i can open the 2nd PC's wow from my main?

Default RE: Also need help with keyclone.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Meatsy',index.php?page=Thread&postID=142819#post1 42819
    I am having trouble finding a topic on how to setup a 2 PC multibox scenario. If someone could just point me in the right direction. I have connected 2 purchsed versions of Keyclone on both machines, but it won't broadcast the keys. Is there anyway to set it up so i can open the 2nd PC's wow from my main?
    I don't know if you can off the top of my head. How I run multiple PCs is manually run wow on each system, connect keyclone to each, then Override input, type in all the account names, toggle override to go back to broadcast, throw in my password then my authenticator code and its on from there.

The trouble is I don't know if I'm having an issue or if I'm not setup right. I followed the video to connect two PC's but I can't broadcast keystrokes. Am I missing something on the setup. or is my router/firewall interfering.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Meatsy',index.php?page=Thread&postID=143068#post1 43068
    The trouble is I don't know if I'm having an issue or if I'm not setup right. I followed the video to connect two PC's but I can't broadcast keystrokes. Am I missing something on the setup. or is my router/firewall interfering.
    Does the PC you're connecting to show up in the keyclone window once you've connected to it?

Yes on both keyclones the other is present. when i open wow it shows up on both.

G'morning Meatsy,

sounds like you're still a bit stalled. if you'd like to have me walk you through a basic setup, i am available on vent or by phone (i can call you if you'd like.. doesn't cost me anything). just drop me a PM and let me know.

talk to you soon,

Rob (keyclone developer)

Default Vent?!

Please do pass on your vent info. I would fancy a chat with the maker of such a fine Product.