Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Zul'Gurb?

Default Zul'Gurb?

Okay would it be possible to do the Blood Lord in ZG with 4box ele shamans and the support of a 1 holypriest assuming they were 70 in bg/arena gear? or is it a try it and see thing?
    Nogs n Togs - Level 46 Gnome Mages - Nagrand (EU)

so switch out 1 ele for my protadin i have then?
    Nogs n Togs - Level 46 Gnome Mages - Nagrand (EU)

what all have you cleared Fursphere?

Quote Originally Posted by 'Fursphere',index.php?page=Thread&postID=112114#po st112114
    IF Bloodlord decides to "watch" one (Terrifying Gaze or whatever its called), and they don't stop attacking (they won't, they are on autopilot), 15k attack = dead. (My bro in boomkin form got hit by it yesterday.. lol).
    When one of my shammies (I ran 4x shammy 1x pally) got picked I just used my mouse to swivel them around backwards so they couldn't face the boss. ;)

Ta-da, no more DPS from that shammy. ;)
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]

Quote Originally Posted by 'Fursphere',index.php?page=Thread&postID=112190#po st112190
    How do you tell an earth elemental to stop attacking? (without pulling the plug)
    Blessing of Protection !

How goes the quest for mounts Fursphere?
    Rudi's Angels of Baelgun: Josii (Prot Pally), Suzii (Resto Shammie), Tracii (Ele Shammie), Lorii (Boomkin) and Trudii (Frost Mage).

I've got my shammys to sixty eight now fur, so I should be joining ya soon.
    Physics 101- Gravîty, Måss, Enêrgy, Dîstance
    Kil'Jaden -Alliance

just wait till your 80... imma farm the crazy outta that guy.
    Chaos - Chihiro Team
    3 Rogues - 3 Shamans - Wildhammer - Alliance
    Case Mods - Summer 09
    [/align]

There is a better way of doing the boss which allows you to dps through the glaze!

Tank the boss half way up the pyramid and put your clones to the right of pyramid, this way you can dps through the glaze, the only issue is he still randomly charges but does like nothing cos the charge runs out yards before he reaches my clones and runs back to me

I will make a video if you want.

Default RE: Zul'Gurb?

Quote Originally Posted by 'Nogs',index.php?page=Thread&postID=112110#post112 110
    Okay would it be possible to do the Blood Lord in ZG with 4box ele shamans and the support of a 1 holypriest assuming they were 70 in bg/arena gear? or is it a try it and see thing?
    Yes

Me and Baía, my arena partner (DiscPriest) did Blood Lord, but instead of 4 shamans, it was 5. We could do it with 4 anyways i popped earth elementals, they controlled the raptor, and i spread out all my shamans, similar to a circle, where every shaman had LOS to attack the boss, and we did it easily.

We even did the Tiger boss, and Panther alone. Shammies can tank well in arena gear

Konnichiwa @ Grim Batol [EU][PvP]
    www.5konnichiwa.blogspot.com