Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Default Emergency Healing macro cant figure it

Evening guys,

So basically im running a 5 box atm : ele shammy (main)-fire mage-fire mage-destro lock-boomkin druid

Im tryin to figure an emergency healing macro which will provide some heals on the main from the boomkin druid without loosing assist-focus (ie: from druid view assist dps then emergency heal macro button when needed-back on dps assist)

Anyone has an idea or found out something similar?

After reading your request again I think they answer might be even more simple then that example. If this is ONLY for the druid healing the main then use,

/cast [target=ElementalShaman] Regrowth

Just replace the target with the name of the character. You could also do a HOT rotation.

/castsequence [target=ElementalShaman] reset=10 Life Bloom,Regrowth, Life Bloom, Rejuv, Life Bloom

Quote Originally Posted by 'Gurk',index.php?page=Thread&postID=120623#post120 623
    After reading your request again I think they answer might be even more simple then that example. If this is ONLY for the druid healing the main then use,

/cast [target=ElementalShaman] Regrowth

Just replace the target with the name of the character. You could also do a HOT rotation.

/castsequence [target=ElementalShaman] reset=10 Life Bloom,Regrowth, Life Bloom, Rejuv, Life Bloom
    Gurk you re pro exactly what i was lookinf for, cheers mate

Default Healing Macro

Hello. I have searched these forums for several hours today in hopes to find help in writing a specific healing macro. My attempts have not been very successful.

I am currently 5boxing Boomkin. I am using the focus based assist method put forth by a post by Keyclone dubbed "level 2.0" where my slaves have my leader focused. I having been trying in vain to develop a method whereby I can be on my main character dpsing and I can mouseover a slave and have my part heal them. If this is not possible with a mouseover, I am still confused as to the best method to go about healing the injured player. Since I am running all boomkin, would it be more advantageous for me to asign one of them to heal in instances, and if so, how can I asign the heal to a target without him dropping his DPS target.

Pardon me if I have not been clear. I would be most gracious if one of you macro wizards could help me out with my dilemea.

two things.

1. mouseover only works with the screen/character you're controlling directly. so if you mouse over a window to one of your slaves, the slave's mouseover macros would work. the other slaves have their own mouse pointers and will be pointing at various other, somewhat randon things. so the mouseover command would not work.

2. with that said, im afiraid you'll have to do it with keybindings and macros, which im sure you can find. i'll have to find it myself, but i do believe i did make a post on it. something about healing macros and using the F keys.

Quote Originally Posted by 'elsegundo',index.php?page=Thread&postID=174919#po st174919
    two things.

1. mouseover only works with the screen/character you're controlling directly. so if you mouse over a window to one of your slaves, the slave's mouseover macros would work. the other slaves have their own mouse pointers and will be pointing at various other, somewhat randon things. so the mouseover command would not work.

2. with that said, im afiraid you'll have to do it with keybindings and macros, which im sure you can find. i'll have to find it myself, but i do believe i did make a post on it. something about healing macros and using the F keys.
    Thank you for your reply. I anticipated that the mouseover idea would not be possible. I will dig around some more into the healing/target macros on this site. Trial and error seems to be the best way to learn this type or thing. Thanks again.

yea it sometimes is the best way because you learn it better. lol.

try a macro for a key that, on all characters will target a spell to one character. meaning...

say for F1, every character will target your first slave.
    for F2, every characeter will target your second slave.
    and so on.

so when you see your first slave getting hit for massive damage, you can press F1 and everyone will cast a rejuv on the slave1, and the the slave himself can cast a regrowth or something.

/cast [target=slave_name, help] Rejuvenation

or...

/castsequence [target=slave_name, help] Lifebloom, Lifebloom, Lifebloom, Regrowth
    (not sure if the targeting works for a castsequence, but try it out).

Quote Originally Posted by 'elsegundo',index.php?page=Thread&postID=174926#po st174926
    yea it sometimes is the best way because you learn it better. lol.

try a macro for a key that, on all characters will target a spell to one character. meaning...

say for F1, every character will target your first slave.
    for F2, every characeter will target your second slave.
    and so on.

so when you see your first slave getting hit for massive damage, you can press F1 and everyone will cast a rejuv on the slave1, and the the slave himself can cast a regrowth or something.

/cast [target=slave_name, help] Rejuvenation

or...

/castsequence [target=slave_name, help] Lifebloom, Lifebloom, Lifebloom, Regrowth
    (not sure if the targeting works for a castsequence, but try it out).
    Very good advice, I will try this out asap! Thanks!