I got my second 70 recently, and wanted a new challenge, so I decided to try multiboxing. I decided on a mage and an elemental shaman, and am currently lvl 25. I am not using any programs, such as keyclone or hotkeynet, because a) don't have the money to pay for keyclone at this time, and b) I tried hotkeynet, and was completely lost. So basically what I do is have one WoW at the top left, and one at the bottom right of my screen. I cast on one, click the other window hit "1" ( which is /assist ) and begin casting on that character. AOE grinding is difficult in itself for someone new to it, and even more to someone dual boxing. My dilemma is, I want a program that clones my hotkeys, but can't get one as mentioned above. Hotkeynet was fail to me because I could not input my password ( when I tried it, I was using two computers ). Any help and suggestions would be appreciated.

EDIT: Yes, I read the guides and everything, but you can't ask a guide a question. I tried Synergy, and again, was completely lost. I am considered computer literate, but these programs are making my head hurt. I have decided to keep both WoW's on one computer, with the setup I mentioned above. /frusterated that I can't make heads or tails of these tools ( Keyclone, etc)