Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default 2- or 3-man groups with Warrior?

So I just started multi-boxing a couple of months ago, and I currently have a trio of shaman (Stormtricks, Earthtricks, and Firetricks on Gorefiend - Horde under guild name "Storm Earth and Fire") that will be hitting 33 or better today. Starting to really enjoy it now that I've just picked up Chain Lightning.

As I picked up my 2nd account about 3 years ago for my older son, and my 3rd account when I started boxing, I've missed out on the RAF boat...

Anyway, so I currently have 70 priest, pally, and enh shaman on my primary account, plus this up and comming ele shaman trio. But I've always wanted a Warrior to tank with (Pally tanking is nice, and I did it some pre-BC even with my old Alliance toons, but I still want a warrior). Just for kicks I rolled a Tauren Warrior-Druid duo and played for 2 levels last night, tinkered with a couple of macro ideas with the very limited spellset, but I'm not sure I'm feeling it. Wondering if I should try a different class to duo with a Warrior, or if I should just step on up to another trio with Warrior leading.

Any advice from others who have rolled duo or trio with lead Warrior?
    No Currently Active Teams -- Awaiting SWTOR

Rolled a 5 man team consisting of 2 hunters, a warlock, priest, and warrior leading the group (don't ask why) and it was working granted the team is only lv20. As far as a duo or trio goes you could always roll with a priest and just have him healbot your warrior, use your 70s to keep your warrior in the latest gear and you should never really have down time. I'm sure somebody here has more insight into this but just thought I'd throw in my two cents.

If you can do it role 2 more accounts RAF tied to 2 of your 3 acccounts

power lvl 4 wars up and then play with it

Well, sticking with the 2 toon setup you have, it'd be a great grind. Warrior's #1 problem is lack of heals, and you have a healbot in tow, taking almost all of the frustration out of leveling a warrior. You can set up macros for the druid to help out with spellcasts, and heal the warrior when he's running low. Non-stop grinding as your main damage source, an arms/fury warrior never needs mana if his health is full. In fact, Warriors are better when you can go from fight to fight quickly to keep as much rage up. I've never played with it, but I'm sure someone could tell me if Warrior charge breaks follow.

Playing the druid as feral could be problematic, it's never easy to melee-box.

Warrior+hunter > Warrior+healer.

You can even just drag the warrior around behind your hunter. Nothing beats the leveling efficiency (kill speed and gear independence) of a BM hunter.

I wanted a warrior also so I'm doing hunter/hunter/war. The warrior literally just drags in tow, looting when appropriate. No talent points spent, no gear short of quest rewards. Much less "fuss" than a symbiotic team. No mana downtime. Hunters can level with a tiny fraction of their trainable skills so they're essentially free to grind to 60. (Warning though, hitting Outlands and switching over to playing solo with no level-appropriate gear is BRUTAL.)