Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default First pvp experiences!

Howdyhow!

My team of shammys are now in the outland at lvl 62 (soon 63), and i am more and more often encountered with lvl 70 of the opposite faction.

Im having a real blast pvping with my shammies and since it is the first time i have over lvl 23 (lol) shamans im realy impressed by the veratility of totems and chain spells.

Last night i actually corpse camped a lvl 70 s2 warlock and a blue green shadow priest for like 10 minutes without any problem at all, wich was totaly ownage! Tremor ate fears, groudings took all spells they got off and i healed easy up the dps they managed to get on me. same with any other classes in the game tbh. EXEPT ONE CLASS!

Rogues! Is it just me or is rogues the hardest enemies u have on lower lvls with kinda low hp and stuff like that? I mean, when u gear up and start getting s2 and maby some arena gear it starts to even out right?

I can manage one 70 rogue if i get my insta BOOM landed in his head , but if i dont he kinda fekks me up tbh. Any other with some taccs or tips to handle those shadowstepping,cloacofshadowing,vanishing,blinding sons og bi... ?

Ty for a superb forum!

Eloxy

I feel the same but i think its only a gear issue wich i very well know from my holy paladin and resto druid.

When my rogue dinged 70 he had blue gear 7k hp and 1500 AP unbuffed... In most of the seson 1 stuff he still had 1500 AP but 300-350 resillience and 10k hp!!

What makes rogues so crazy from 66-69 is the crazy survival they get from clos and evasion! In 9/10 cases its enough to outlast enemis due to that no one have resillience. (Cheat death adds a certain effect but not so much now after the nerf)

I killed S1 people with blue gear on my rogue aslong as my cd were up but its when the cd's are out and you need healing resillience counts!

Ive done bgs for 2 days while questing since the queues are pretty long(got to love astral recall)

Ab/Eots is a dream and i havent lost a singel one(alot due to that the alliance starts with 5-10 players) But even when we start 15vs15 they dont have much chance with me around.

WSG on the other side i won my 3 first but realy strugle now. Mages and rogues zergs me all the time and in most cases end up oom after a while but the main problem is that i cant move and we end up losing.
    Northrend Dungeon Hero - http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/129...1109203942.jpg
    PvP incomming in 3.1

I got owned by rogues all the way up to 70. Just wait till you gear up a bit then you'll chew through them like nobodies business