Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Mouse Movement for Main + Clones

I found this awhile back, and just rediscovered it. I want to know what you guys think of it, especially if any of you have ever used it!

http://www.sandiotech.com/sandio_product.php

Basically it's a regular mouse, standard scroll wheel, forward and backward buttons, but then it also has 3 joysticks on it. They all function as individual joysticks, but can also be tied together... If you read the site they explain it a bit better, but that's not really important.

So anyway what I was thinking was that you could use the main mouse to control your main, but then have the joysticks control your alt. For instance the middle joystick could move your alt forward and backward, and also turn right and left. It might even allow you to box a rogue or something, because you could quickly orient them, without switching characters or anything.

I can only imagine what could be possible with shift states and keystrokes falling through and such for 5boxers. What do you guys think?

Interesting concept. I use the N52 directional pad so I already have a solution that I like but this could work for others. I did not read all the features but if you can rebind each of the buttons and movements that would be even better.

With my Logitech Revolution I have tilt wheels and an extra scroll mouse but using a software called UberOptions I am able to assign keystrokes to each one of the movements.

Yah, I understand you can reassign each of the joysticks however you want. They work as analog axis, but can be assigned as keystrokes or macros as well. Course, with the software most of us are running we could assign them to whatever we wanted anyway.