Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Auto-Follow

Default Auto-Follow

Hello,

I am having some issues with auto-follow. My main is a warrior and my alt is a priest on auto-follow. The priest's window is minimized. I'm not having any problems with key broadcasting, it's just that I have to stop my warrior every ~15 seconds to let the priest catch up. If I don't, the priest falls out of range and stops auto-following. Is there a way around this, or is it just a setback of dual-boxing?

Thanks in advance.

Default RE: Auto-Follow

Quote Originally Posted by 'PiERiT',index.php?page=Thread&postID=116771#post1 16771
    Hello,

I am having some issues with auto-follow. My main is a warrior and my alt is a priest on auto-follow. The priest's window is minimized. I'm not having any problems with key broadcasting, it's just that I have to stop my warrior every ~15 seconds to let the priest catch up. If I don't, the priest falls out of range and stops auto-following. Is there a way around this, or is it just a setback of dual-boxing?

Thanks in advance.
    Don't minimize.

If you minimize the priest, it gets VERY limited timeslices from the CPU, simply set a MAXFPSBK to 10-15 and then alt-tab to the warrior.
    [> Sam I Am (80) <] [> Team Doublemint <][> Hexed (60) (retired) <]
    [> Innerspace & ISBoxer Toolkit <][> Boxing on Blackhand, Horde <]
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere

hey thanks for the input, i'm running exactly the same and was wondering about that myself :thumbsup:

That did the trick. Thanks very much.