Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default New here, "multiboxing" with a priest and druid.

Hey! yeah as the title says, i ve been trying to "multibox" a priest and a druid, since i dont want to buy any more accounts. Well, currently i´m lvl 30 with the priest and druid, priest holy specced and druid balance specced. Using the free program autohotkeys(which isnt so good tbh). I wounder if anyone could help me to improve my way of killing mobs, currently im only spamming wrath/smite most of the time, wich make me go drink every 3-4 mob. any special rotation i should have? thankful for any help.

my first recomendation is to get Keyclone for your key transfering needs. I also have been leveling a priest/druid combo )level 67 atm)and the best way to do this is to spec the druid Feral and your priest a combo of disc/holy. get the mana regen talent for the priest and you wont have to drink as much or ever if you pull right with your feral. my whole experence has been learning how to spec each for boxing both these dudes alone w/o others to help, so they complement each other. with the druid as feral he will never have to drink even after rebuffing unless you wiped and are recovering your body. and if you bear up foor multi pulls you'll be able to tank up to about 5 w/o you priest getting hit and the priest should be able to keep you up depending on your gear.

I would spec the priest Shadow or even Disc no need for holy as such low levels. For the shadow priest I put 5 point in improved wand. I pulled with a spell and spammed wand the rest of the time while my main who was a paladin did most of the dps and all of the tanking. Once the shadow priest gets higher in level you will be able to leech mana but again with things dieing so fast you will not gain much back.

Drinking 3-4 pulls is not uncommon. You could always go feral and not worry about drinking at all.

*edit* dang spelling

Default RE: New here, "multiboxing" with a priest and druid.

Quote Originally Posted by 'mogge92',index.php?page=Thread&postID=116554#post 116554
    Hey! yeah as the title says, i ve been trying to "multibox" a priest and a druid, since i dont want to buy any more accounts. Well, currently i´m lvl 30 with the priest and druid, priest holy specced and druid balance specced. Using the free program autohotkeys(which isnt so good tbh). I wounder if anyone could help me to improve my way of killing mobs, currently im only spamming wrath/smite most of the time, wich make me go drink every 3-4 mob. any special rotation i should have? thankful for any help.
    I have to disagree and say that I have found autohotkey to be a very good tool, especially considering it is free. There is a post here with a script that sets it all up for you, just copy that and you are set.

I'll second Fizzler's suggestion of switching to shadow and feral. Shadow will probably give you more dps from your priest, and depending on your gear, feral will eliminate the need to constant drink breaks. Shifting out to heal every few fights and having the priest wand through a few fights for the passive mana regen should allow you to go more-or-less non-stop for single / double pulls.

Having just done a balance druid pair I can say the constant drinking thing never went away from 1-59. Even popping innervate everytime it was up I think I was averaging out to about a drink every 6-8 kills.

-Stav

Quote Originally Posted by 'Stav',index.php?page=Thread&postID=116689#post116 689
    I'll second Fizzler's suggestion of switching to shadow and feral. Shadow will probably give you more dps from your priest, and depending on your gear, feral will eliminate the need to constant drink breaks. Shifting out to heal every few fights and having the priest wand through a few fights for the passive mana regen should allow you to go more-or-less non-stop for single / double pulls.

Having just done a balance druid pair I can say the constant drinking thing never went away from 1-59. Even popping innervate everytime it was up I think I was averaging out to about a drink every 6-8 kills.

-Stav
    I'll third this idea. Shadow priest heals from DPS + kitty gearing and DPS = WIN.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)