Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default Best Healbot Class in WoW

I'm currently three-boxing a warrior, mage and priest in WoW. The priest mainly just heals and is specced Holy, though occasionally I'll respec to make her shadow just for kicks.

I was wondering if some other class would be better as a healbot in this little group. Particularly if it had better survivability. A Paladin comes to mind as maybe a good choice. Then I'd only have to worry about one squishie, the mage.

It seems priests have a lot of group healing abilities, but I find myself mostly just keeping the warrior alive. Would another class be better at single target healing and bring better utilities to the group than a priest?

Opinions?

Priest, hands down. Prayer of healing = life saver when you have more than 2 in your group.

Priest is the best group healer, while hes taken to the cleaners by other classes single target healing abilities.

For a small group id always go with a Pally, for survivability and the crack that is Blessing of Wisdom.

priest: group healing.
    paladin: infinate 1 person healing
    not having a lv 70 druid or shaman i don't really know how they are
    but thats basicly it

Paladin healing, with a shadow priest in the group, can go on healing and dps'ing for a long long time, great stuff

I'm currently re-leveling a Warrior/Paladin combo. Very destructive, and it feels like the Warrior will never die. In larger groups (5-box), I would definitely choose a Priest.

i'd throw in a shammy...

Quote Originally Posted by m1tal1k
    i'd throw in a shammy...
    Lately Palis and Shamis seem better healbots over all than priests or druids, only lacking Hots

lack of hots isn't a bad thing sice you are playing all the characters so you can see when a characters health drops too much :wink:

Well, I can't say anything really cos I'm rolling with 4 low levels atm, but picked a pally because it won't be 1 shot like a priest in its cloths.. Mail / plate ftw