Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 15

Default Leveling from 1-61 in under 4 minutes...

As the title says, I'm not sure if all of you have seen this or not, so i'll post it anyway!

It's using the RAF system of course and getting from level 1-61 in under 4 minutes, I know i'll definatley be doing this with my free level grants

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veynN...eature=related

Nvei
    5 Shaman Boxing Jaedenar-EU (Coming soon!)
    Nvèi Nvéi Nvei Nveì Nveí <Five Times More Gold>
    Horde EU Multiboxing guild on Jaedenar!
    1----10----20----30----40----50----60----70

awesome!

I love some of the posts on youtube. "Wow that's pretty awesome then, xD. So your friend did a Raid Quest I guess, and then you got x3 the xp from the quest? Wow that's pretty awesome if that's how you guys did it."

see how he got 99.9 xp at lvl 1 so he could be 61 right after he got gifted to 60? thats amazing.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?â€
    ― Epicurus

inconceivable...

Quote Originally Posted by 'pinotnoir',index.php?page=Thread&postID=113899#po st113899
    see how he got 99.9 xp at lvl 1 so he could be 61 right after he got gifted to 60? thats amazing.
    Yeah, although I am SURe i've read on the RAF FAQ on the WoW website that... something along the lines that you cant grant a character levels once you are past level 60, I even read a GM response on the forums where he said something along the lines of "use your levels before 60 because you can't use them when you pass that"

Meh, I'm going to be giving it a go anyway =)
    5 Shaman Boxing Jaedenar-EU (Coming soon!)
    Nvèi Nvéi Nvei Nveì Nveí <Five Times More Gold>
    Horde EU Multiboxing guild on Jaedenar!
    1----10----20----30----40----50----60----70

you can use them at 60, you can't use them at 61

your % exp through the level remains the same after you're granted a level, so spending 2 min to get almost to level 2 translates to about 190,000 exp for nothing at 60

You can grant levels even after your level 60.. At level 70, you can still grant 30 levels to the veteran account, you just have to do it before the 90 days is up However, you wont get triple xp anymore at level 60.
    [align=center]
    Retired boxer
    Iztehzha, iztehzhaa, iztehzzha & izztehzha
    Ravencrest-EU - Horde - Cyclone-BG
    Goals reached in my time as a boxer:
    Taking down most heroics, doing KZ, reached 1950 rating in 5v5
    Now playing [s]Warhammer Online[/s]
    Back to WoW
    [/align]

Quote Originally Posted by 'iztehzha',index.php?page=Thread&postID=114378#pos t114378
    You can grant levels even after your level 60.. At level 70, you can still grant 30 levels to the veteran account, you just have to do it before the 90 days is up However, you wont get triple xp anymore at level 60.
    i can confirm this. I've granted some levels from my lvl 64 toon.
    You dont get levels to grant from 60-70 though, so max 30 levels to grant even when at 70.
    .[I

Quote Originally Posted by 'Nvei',index.php?page=Thread&postID=114142#post114 142

Quote Originally Posted by 'pinotnoir',index.php?page=Thread&postID=113899#po st113899
    Yeah, although I am SURe i've read on the RAF FAQ on the WoW website that... something along the lines that you cant grant a character levels once you are past level 60, I even read a GM response on the forums where he said something along the lines of "use your levels before 60 because you can't use them when you pass that"

Meh, I'm going to be giving it a go anyway =)
    This is what I did...

I was 3 boxing mages, but I hate questing. I read up on RAF and started 2 more accounts. I made 4 shamans and used my 70 mage to run them.

RFC
    WC
    SFK
    RFK
    SM
    ZF

Then I did quests from there. Took 3 days and 10 hours /played for lvl 60 (I messed around a lot too, so actual time was probably 2 days...conservative)

Then, I used the 2 new accounts to bump my 49 mages to 60.

Cost = 40 bucks to upgrade the 2 new accounts. First 30 days free. Main accounts get 30 days free from RAF/buddy program, so I saved 30 bucks on main accounts.

Cost = 10 bucks total to get 4 lvl 60 shamans and 2 lvl 60 mages. Not to mention the epic mounts for my mages and around 8k gold from doing the runs (good amount spent on spells though!)

I <3 RAF!!
    Archimonde
    3 Mage Team
    Friedeggs, Friiedeggs, Frieedeggs
    5 Shaman Team
    Poachedeggs ^x 5 <heh
    1------50---------60---------70-X-----80

Quote Originally Posted by 'Zub',index.php?page=Thread&postID=114380#post1143 80
    Quote Originally Posted by 'iztehzha',index.php?page=Thread&postID=114378#pos t114378
    i can confirm this. I've granted some levels from my lvl 64 toon.
    You dont get levels to grant from 60-70 though, so max 30 levels to grant even when at 70.
    Let me just confirm this. Lets say I got my Shammy team to 64. All of the levels that I was able to grant would STILL BE AVAILABLE to me, but It just wouldnt accumulate after 60, correct? I was under the impression that you lost the levels at 60 so I stopped at 59 and granted two characters up to 59.

I fail :/
    HEY YOU! YEAH, YOU! YOU, THE ONE WHO CAME HERE AFTER SEEING SOMEONE MUTLIBOXING AND JUST GOT HERE

Antec Twelve Hundred Case
    eVGA 680i LT Mobo
    e6600 CPU
    XFX 9800GX2 GPU
    1200W PSU
    28" Hanns-G Monitor
    Logitech G9 Mouse
    Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard