Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

Default Ding 60! Battlechest on sale anywhere for Labor day?

Just hit 60 last night, weeee!

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8...8105327md2.jpg

I only bought the vanilla WoW for four of these guys because I was low on funds at the time. Wish i would have just waited a bit for the $30 battlechests. I checked Circuit City, and Best Buy and theirs is still the same price. I need to get my hands on 4 copies asap. Anyone know a place with them on sale right now for like $30, that I can just go pick em up?

Default RE: Ding 60! Battlechest on sale anywhere for Labor day?

Quote Originally Posted by 'Janix',index.php?page=Thread&postID=113602#post11 3602
    Just hit 60 last night, weeee!

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8...8105327md2.jpg

I only bought the vanilla WoW for four of these guys because I was low on funds at the time. Wish i would have just waited a bit for the $30 battlechests. I checked Circuit City, and Best Buy and theirs is still the same price. I need to get my hands on 4 copies asap. Anyone know a place with them on sale right now for like $30, that I can just go pick em up?
    When I went the other day target had em on sale for 29, don't know if they still do.
    PÁradox-31-Druid-Resto/Feral
    ParÁdox-31-Mage-Fire
    ParŔdox-31Mage-Fire
    Stormreaver(US) :thumbup:

I called Target a few minutes ago. Seems like they are back up to $40.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Janix',index.php?page=Thread&postID=113611#post11 3611
    I called Target a few minutes ago. Seems like they are back up to $40.
    Hmm, that was the only place that still had sales going I *THINK* You could search around the internet and find some for cheap?
    PÁradox-31-Druid-Resto/Feral
    ParÁdox-31-Mage-Fire
    ParŔdox-31Mage-Fire
    Stormreaver(US) :thumbup:

If you are desperate, you can get a 10 day TBC trial to tide you over until you get the CD keys. Thats what I did at least when i wanted to make draenei toons.

I was in Target yesterday swearing at the 29.99 battlechests on the shelves since I had ordered 4 from gogamer.com for 29.99 each an hour before. HAd I waited to order I'd be setting up macros right now.

The sign on the shelf said 29.99 through saturday, so I assume they are now gone.

Friday when I was checking for the lower price one of the guys I spoke to said he thought they were going on sale on monday, don't recall if it was gamestop of best buy.

So if you want the cheap battlechests I don't think you can walk into a store right now and get them reliably.

But unless I'm misunderstanding you, you already have vanilla WoW on the accounts, you only need to activate TBC? You don't need the battle chest unless you want the gimmicks included in it. The TBC expansion is available all over.

Why do you need the battlechest if you already have the vanilla version? You just need BC right? I have not checked the price but I believe Blizzard is finally offering digital purchase you do not need the installation just the key. You would think it would be cheaper digitally but maybe I am wrong.

offgamers.com

I use them for everything WoW related!
    You purchase with whatever method you chose, then 5min later they give you the code WITH a picture of the actual code too, very neat!

Plus they're cheaper than stores ( they have BC / WoW for $16 often )

gogamer.com put my order on hold for some reason, so when I was out braving the teeming masses, I stopped by Gamestop. Lo and behold, 29.99 each!

But they only had 3 in the system, 2 in the back one on the sales floor *grumble*

But they couldn't find the one on the sales floor *double grumble*

But they did have the disks that had been removed under the counter *laugh as I realize someone shoplifted the box and got stiffed*

And the manager sold me the disks for the 3rd set at half price $15 *double laugh*

Grabbed the 4th set on the way home at another venue. Was told over the phone it was "on sale" though they didn't say how long it would be on sale.

YMMV.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Janix',index.php?page=Thread&postID=113602#post11 3602
    Grats! and tell your mate Quittingtime that he's right, 80's UK bands are the best ;-)
    .[I