Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Some addons :)

Default Some addons :)

Hey guys

As in reaching level 66 now, i'd like to finish up my UI so its ready for what i want at 70

I was hoping for some addons making it possible to see my alt's dmg, or even better; merge the attacks happening on same time Aswell an addon, so that i can see the CD's on the alts..?
    I've already got cooldowntimers which got a function to show groupCD's, but nothing show up ?(

-Thanks (:

I have been having a heck of a time with group timers. I tried a few mods that were supposed to do it but nothign worked very well. Sorren Timers is as close as I can get. It is buggy sometimes and shows nothing but more often than not it works.

Regarding group damage you can hack SCT to show group timers there is a thread about it somewhere on this forum.

Ok thanks. By any chance anyone would know if its possible in
    Code:
    /target [target=Jolia, nodead, help, exists]; [target=Tolia, nodead, help, exists]; [target=Wolia, nodead, help, exists]; [target=Xolia, nodead, help, exists]; [target=Jolia, exists]
    /follow
    to not target myself? i mean im about to pwn some dood, i want my alts to follow me, i loose the target, the dood get away >.>