Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Default Have any of you tried this Multi-Boxing leveling guide?

Have any of you guys checked out this guide yet for refer-a-friend multi-boxing?

<advertisement removed>

It's pretty well written in my opinion. I bought it out of curiosity on Monday, and it's pretty slick. Already have 2 lvl 60 mages and now workin on a couple warlocks.

Don't be fooled by the simplicity of the website. ALL races 1-12 are covered and a combined 12-60 guide is included. 60-70 guide coming as soon as the author gets it completed that will be included with this free of charge as its a membership thing.

The guide is very straight forward and to the point, incredibly easy to follow. Yes, all quests hyperlinked :P (I think that was just added a couple days ago)

Hi,

Im still using my jonas lvling guide and skipping the places i dont like to quest like desolace/arathi/azahara and whit raf accounts is that not a problem, just hit lvl 42 in 1d 20h .... no boosting pure questing with 5 ele shams

Grtz
    On Khaz Modan EU PVE

Main Team 5x Shams lvl 70 and gaining rep for the blue set

Alt Team 1x Pala + 4x Locks lvl 61 atm

On Executus PvP

Main Team 5x Shams lvl 60 atm on hold

FYI following this guide, my /played time on my mages 1-60 was:

1 day, 18 hours, 32 minutes.

I have never multi-boxed before.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Lanthon',index.php?page=Thread&postID=113027#post 113027
    FYI following this guide, my /played time on my mages 1-60 was:

1 day, 18 hours, 32 minutes.

I have never multi-boxed before.
    As I am paranoid about clicking links from strangers I will allow others to try it first, as for 1 day 18 hours to 60 for a first time boxer thats indeed VERY fast, I must have spent a good day alone 1-60 setting macros up and tweaking things first time out ^-^
    I did BELF mage pre XP boost at the start of the BC 6 days 4 hours thought I was fast so I say that must be some sort of uber guide took me a good 13 days played with ym first 5 box team 1-70...... RAF?

Most my macros setting this up were very basic. I am reading about more complicated ones now (just found this site0

Basically just took all my secondary characters spells and added assist and follow macros to them.

I virus checked everythingas well. And spyware checked never saw an issue with the file.

don't click any of that.. obviously fake accounts setup just to push that crap... 3 posts each....
    Vantek, Vantol, Vantal, Vantol, Vantel.. yeah.. no Vantil.... bite me, im a moron...

5X70 shamen.. Dark Iron Horde US, AKA the worst server on earth...

<link to advertisement removed>
    HEY YOU! YEAH, YOU! YOU, THE ONE WHO CAME HERE AFTER SEEING SOMEONE MUTLIBOXING AND JUST GOT HERE

Antec Twelve Hundred Case
    eVGA 680i LT Mobo
    e6600 CPU
    XFX 9800GX2 GPU
    1200W PSU
    28" Hanns-G Monitor
    Logitech G9 Mouse
    Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by 'Icetech',index.php?page=Thread&postID=113043#post 113043
    don't click any of that.. obviously fake accounts setup just to push that crap... 3 posts each....
    Meh I was thinking it you just said it, sure a mod will decide whats best :thumbdown:

Any chance this is a keylogger site, i clicked the link, even though i never do stuff like that and now I'm paranoid?

I just checked the source for the page, there seems to be no threat - it is just simply a advertisement for a 'multiboxing' leveling guide - Maybe its good? but i suspect if it was any good then the person would already have an account with dual-boxing.com and not have to make a new to advertise..

The page is just text / links and what appears to be a members area - using javascript for a visits counter.
    Mage x4 3x49 1x70, Carnage, Carnagea, Carnageb, Carnagec - Khadgar EU
    Shaman x5 - 66, Wonxa, wonxb, wonxc, wonxd, wonxe - Khadgar EU