Close
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 42

Default First hate tell....

So I am in outlands leveling my quad box and a 70 rogue flys in...

Rogue = "Dual-boxing? Get a life you loser!"

Me = "Actually it's quad boxing. You know..... Cause there are 4 of them."

Rogue = "Get a life loser. Learn to play a MMO with one char."

Me = "Wow you told me."

You are being ignored by 'insert rogue's name here"

Sorry I don't remember his name and damn I wish I took a screenshot.... I laughed for a bit after the conversation....

When i get the tell of "get a life" i usually respond with "can i have yours as you seem not to be needing it"

i giggle and that all that matters :P

1) I ask them thier /played (if = or + level)
    2) then wisper them back my /played
    3) then silence

Silence is Golden, Ducktape is Silver

rofl learn to play with 1 character?

wow is easy. boxing is tough.

wow, you made it to outland before you got hate tells?!?

Actually it's quad boxing. You know..... Cause there are 4 of them."
    Classic

I love the way these morons assume you haven't singleboxed 70's already.
    Team: Feral Druid, 3 Ele Shaman, 1 Resto Shaman

Gimp Team: 4 paladins(13) and a DK(80)
    Kierlay,kierlee,kieree,kierla and Karatesh

I don't get hate tells. My server (Dreanor) seems to be pretty neutral WRT boxers, and I know we have a few teams playing - I've seen a couple of 3-boxers about, and I know there's at least one Horde 5 man operating.

The most I get is bored Hordies who try to interfere with my Lock's pet to get me to flag - some jerk did it to me in Winterspring last week while I was turning in quests. One minute I'm clicking buttons, the next my Lock is being ganked by Winterspring guards! Look at the combat log, yup, that Hordie standing next to the NPC did it. Then he proceeds to run around my lock's corpse emoting /chicken. (Still trying to figure out how...MC? Can you MC a felguard?)

Report, parked the lock at the GY until the flag comes off, go on my way. Get a tell from a GM that he will take care of it *personally*, after reviewing the logs and seeing that I was not flagged or doing anything to try and flag. (Methinks that GM does not like griefers who manipulate the PvP flag like that, heh...)

FYI, this is a PVE server, and I do not as a rule PvP with my team, ever. I have zero interest in PvP with them, or I would have nuked his ass with the druid and mage sitting right there - AND rolled on a PvP server. Some day, I might do that, I like PvP. But in this case, and this team, I was just trying turn quests in! I was in no mood to get into a PvP pissing match with the asshole, i was just trying to level.

But then, I see them doing it to EVERYONE. I rolled an alt once, was doing the quests in Goldshire Abbey, and some 70 Horde Huntard was doing the pet exploit to get lowbies to flag. So I logged and got on my PvP S1 rogue (this was during S2), who LOVES huntards for breakfast, and proceeded to gank his ass all over the map, purposely killing his pet while he was sapped. Stupid kept coming back, so I kept killing him, over and over. I HATE griefers who think ganking lowbies is lulz!

It was like this before BC came out - months of bored, asshole players with nothing better to do than annoy other players. Gah! I can't wait for Wrath to come out so i can level in vanilla WoW in peace!
    Prot Pally • Destro Lock • Holy Priest • Boomkin • Arcane Mage

Heroic Bosses Down: Moorabi • Kologorn • Ormorock • Prince Keleseth • Eck

I only get hate-tells if I try to play on the Horde side of the Ysera server. :S
    Everquest II - <Pain for Glory> on Nektulos Server
    (Shadowknight: Uhmono| Inquisitor: Blyssia | Warden: Wysh | Defiler: Gahealju | Troubador: Moxia | Warlock: Phyrloc) X 51
    (Guardian: Tukilu | Templar: Ajechu | Warden: Fayanna | Conjuror: Akaesia | Troubador: Lollah | Warlock: Onona) X 27-ish[/align]

Quote Originally Posted by 'Naysayer',index.php?page=Thread&postID=108220#pos t108220
    wow, you made it to outland before you got hate tells?!?
    For real. All I have to do is stand in Shatt for 30 seconds and someone will come up and say something rude. Today though I got a funny one. Someone just walked up. Slapped my characters, and said "Basement dweller".
    [align=center]Team Eli - Silvermoon US - 5 x Shamans | http://www.GameVee.com/user/TeamEli
    Elilil | Eliili | Eillii | Eilili |Ellili
    [/align][align=center]The Hooveletes - Silvermoon US | http://GameVee.com/user/TheHooveletes [/align][align=center]Shechinah - Paladin | Tzviya - Hunter | Maksima - Mage | Behira - Restoration Shaman | Zahavit - Elemental Shaman[/align]