Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Any experienced shaman-boxers around?

Hey guys,

Firstly, I'd like to say thanks to the community here for being very helpful while I was getting my stuff set up. I'm quite proud to say that I now have four level 22 ally shamans, and things have been going great. However, there are a few things at this stage of the game that aren't answered on the wiki.

I was curious as to know if there are any experienced shaman multi-boxers that could sort of 'mentor' me as I'm working my way up to 70 or 80. Not to say that the Wiki isn't amazing, which it is, but I'd also like to be able to ask someone questions as they arise that can be answered with personal experience.

I would greatly appreciate anyone who would be willing to be able to answer questions that I have via MSN or some other means of communication. No one is ever active on the IRC channel.

Edit: Just thought of a question. What do you do with the pesky people in PvP that jump around in-between all of your toons? I can never get them all turned towards them to cash anything. I'm only level 22, so I don't really have anything to stop them from doing so, but what would you recommend? At the moment, I have the left and right arrows keys bound to turning left and right the 3 slave toons, so I can turn them.

Thanks,

Team Zy

~Zyeeax, Zyaeex, Zyeaex, and Zyaeax.

I'd gladly help you out with anything that I'm able to help you out. Just PM me with the best method of communication with you.. I'd just need to reinstall a few chat messaged (gg reformat).

As for your question.. Keyboard turning is pretty essential.. I have it set up a bit more uniquely so I don't have to take my hand off the mouse for my main since I'm too used to using one for targeting, or looking on the current main..

The best thing to do at that level is use fire novas (if you have that now that you've hopefully acquired your fire totem), shock whenever it's not on cooldown, lay down 1 earthbind (slowing someone helps ALOT when they are weaving you) and turn those lightning bolts.

Good luck talk to you soon(?)
    4 boxing
    - US Ruin - Arthas [PVP] Horde
    Ollololololl, Ollollololol, Ollolollolol, Olollolololl
    1--------10---------20---------30----------40---------50---------60---------70---------80

Just post up here and we'll try to help. One tip though... I did 5 shamans until lvl 22 but couldn't progress in instances without a tank. So I replaced one shaman with a paladin. I then instanced my way to 65 Forget normal quests... too slow and painful. Instances are where it's at.

I disagree. With RAF normal quests are not slow or painful, and are in fact quicker than instances by far. The only time instances are faster is if you have 2-3 quests for an instance, then its better, but running an instance without quests is much slower than RAFing the quests.

Also, I've done almost every instance up to 70 with 5 shamans, and 5 shamans have been able to do almost every heroic as well, you don't need a paladin, it just makes it a bit easier. 5 shamans are better for pvp than 4 shamans and a paladin too IMO.
    <Multiplicity>
    Blood Elf Death Knight, 4 Orc Shaman - Burning Legion Horde US (PvP)
    Ellianaa - Haachoo - Hachu - Hachuu - Hahchoo

Heroics down: Gundrak, Drak'Tharon, Utgarde Keep, Utgarde Pinnacle, Culling of Stratholme, Halls of Lightning, Ahn'Kahet, Violet Hold, Nexus, Azjol-Nerub, Halls of Stone