Close
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 73

Quote Originally Posted by 'shaeman',index.php?page=Thread&postID=109349#post 109349
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Cavuis',index.php?page=Thread&postID=109253#post1 09253
    Good guide....But honestly 5-12?...Isn't that like an hour worth of leveling? lol
    Do you always poke fun at the effort of others?

Mendicant already mentioned that further installments were being produced.

Mendicant - Great job - keep up the good work.
    No I'm not picking on anyone's efforts what so ever.
    It is a great guide but I think h should have started at 20...
    PÁradox-31-Druid-Resto/Feral
    ParÁdox-31-Mage-Fire
    ParÀdox-31Mage-Fire
    Stormreaver(US) :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by 'Mendicant',index.php?page=Thread&postID=109425#po st109425
    Thanks for the support, everyone.

If anyone actually follows the guides, please come and post and tell me your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by 'Moorea',index.php?page=Thread&postID=109390#post1 09390
    could you make your guide in the TourGuide addon format?
    Possibly. I never used that addon before, but it seems like it would be useful. I still have 2 teams I need to run through those zones, so I could record it then.
    Thx! I think you can just edit in that addon format outside of the game, it's just text
    5,8,10 boxing wow with Wow Open Box and MAMA, give them a try!
    (was 8 Boxing Wow with HotKeyNet and ISBoxer)
    Join many boxers playing Classic on US PvP Alliance: <Epic>@Blaumeux
    Was streaming on twitch.tv/MooreaTv

Nice work so far, look forward to its continuation.

I second the TourGuide suggestion. If you put it in that format, it would be a dream for multiboxing RAF leveling.
    No matter where you go, there you are.

What does it take to be in the tourguide addon format? Is it something that others could do because its just a formatting issue?

Guess I could read up on it on the addon website.

No matter where you go, there you are.

Amazing so far!

Might I add some ideas:

- Add thottbot.com links to your quests... This is much like Joanas guide, and I found I used the links she provided quite often, because sometimes quests are simple for 1 person, and confusing for another.
    - Add little side note tips/tricks for confusing parts. ( Example... for a quest that has you picking up some "journal" or something like that, maybe say where it is, like : " The journal is in the far room next to a barrel" ... things like that )
    - Add coor'ds ( even though the map is there, coords help too! )
    - Word your guides for people who: Are stupid as hell... Never did the quests before... Don't want to read the quest description ( I loved joanas guide because rarely did I have to bother reading the quest description, even for quests I had never done )

Great work! The guides look great so far, if your thinking about doing more past 21, do it!

I am currently working on porting this over to TourGuide. I have completed the Eversong Woods section and am finishing up the Ghostlands now. I will post it shortly

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by 'sqeaky4100',index.php?page=Thread&postID=109564#p ost109564
    Amazing so far!
    - Add thottbot.com links to your quests... This is much like Joanas guide, and I found I used the links she provided quite often, because sometimes quests are simple for 1 person, and confusing for another.
    I'll do that.

EDIT: I just did it... had to trim the header/footer text to keep it under the 10k character post limit :O
    I don't like the way the forums add the image next to each link. I think it would be best to find a webpage to host it.

Quote Originally Posted by 'sqeaky4100',index.php?page=Thread&postID=109564#p ost109564
    - Add little side note tips/tricks for confusing parts. ( Example... for a quest that has you picking up some "journal" or something like that, maybe say where it is, like : " The journal is in the far room next to a barrel" ... things like that )
    I have done that. Any part I think isn't blatantly obvious, I add a little more. If you have any place specifically where you were confused at all, let me know I'll try to add something.

- Add coor'ds ( even though the map is there, coords help too! )
    I don't intend to do this, but it seems wougoose and I will be working together: he will be (nothing concrete yet) making TourGuides for each section of the guide, so that should give you exactly coords on your in-game map to make it that much easier.

- Word your guides for people who: Are stupid as hell... Never did the quests before... Don't want to read the quest description ( I loved joanas guide because rarely did I have to bother reading the quest description, even for quests I had never done )
    So far I have only mentioned what is absolutely necessary to do for each quest... I'm the same way, I never read descriptions (unless I'm totally lost).

if your thinking about doing more past 21, do it!
    Classes are starting tomorrow, so I'll have a little less free time than over the summer, but I'll definitely be continuing the guide as I level my groups. Expect the next section in under a week.
    [align=center]5x Druids || Paladin + 4x Shaman
    4x Hunters + Shaman || 4x Warlocks + Priest
    4x Mages || 4x priests|| 4-Melees

1????????10?
    ????????20?????????30?????????40?????????50?????????60?????????70[/align]

I went ahead and threw up TourGuide-RAF here temporarily until I get it hosted at github: http://www.mediafire.com/?tkmd9qmo1nm

This includes a guide for:
    • Durotar 1-5
    • Eversong Woods 5-12
    I will post this in a better location in the future and host the project on github so others can collaborate. I've ran through the guide once and made corrections. I hope you all are pleased

- Goose

Great effort, the formating and information makes it very usable. Nice to see someone spending some time to provide useful information and look forward to seeing what the later levels look like.