Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default New to this forum/intro

Hey guys, just started 3 boxing last night, and today I activated a 4th account. Currently I have 3 lvl 8 shamans on Bonechewer, tonight I will start a 4th and catch her up. I'm using AutoHotKey, and learning that script pretty well (come from a programming background). I'm also new to the shaman class (have 2 70 mages, a 70 lock, a 70 druid, and various 30-40 casters and a lowbie rogue) but no shaman.

Here's some questions for you shaman multiboxers:

1) what's a good totem configuration (should I have each shaman place a different totem, or do the ones like stoneskin stack)?

2) how do I keep all 4 of them in range for melee (right now, my main is the only one that really melees when they're all oom)?

3) what's a good script to make them all accept a quest when I share it?

I'm sure I'll have more in the future, but I'll keep the wall of text to a minimum

Thanks,
    Greg

Siaea, Saiea, Seiae, and a 4th to be named, Bonechewer Horde
    Siaea(h), Saiea(h), Seaie(h), Sieae(h), Seiae(h) - H(A) PvP
    Parting, Sadeness, Praetorium, Greetings, Salutations - H PvP
    Mullethead, Auderna, Jestitte, Zelynde, Serlena - H PvP
    Clotte, Tahru, Martitsu, Mikiel, Larain - H PvE
    Bonechewer - PvP - US

I'll add a couple things:

2. More than likely you'll want to back up your main into melee range of the following alts. There's no easy way really for this, unless you can control all 4 alts identically and have them in the same space -- /follow usually accomplishes this and stacks them on each other.

3. I have an addon to do just this but can't recall the name. However, multiboxer V2 does this and more and is quite the necessity for running multiple accounts. It will auto accept shared quests and auto complete turn ins, except if you have to choose a reward...also will auto accept questgiver quests as well.

Welcome!

Here's a bunch of great info on shamans from the wiki on here: http://www.dual-boxing.com/wiki/inde..._shaman_groups

In there is optimal talent builds and which totems stack, as well as a lot of other useful information.
    Stormreaver, Horde

1 Druid - 4 Shamans
    1 Pally - 4 locks