Close
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 148

Default Suvega & Vyndree's Setup (5boxing x 2)

EDIT: All the broken images are fixed, and are hosted here - http://www.wemultibox.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1
    EDIT #2: Additional photos (after spring cleaning) are also available at this thread: http://dual-boxing.com/forums/index....&threadID=8384

My boyfriend and I decided to totally upgrade our computer room this past month, replacing old college computers and laptops with brand new computers, monitors, and stands.

Naturally, we took pictures of the whole thing.

The UPS guy ended up delivering a grand total of 24 packages.

His only comment? "So... who's the nerd?"

Can you find me?
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]

All of the inner parts were CAREFULLY unpacked and counted. Everything got here ok -- I <3 newegg.com

Suvega's new computers consisted of 4 identical pcs to add to his existing PC, and I was building 3 identical PCs to add to my existing PC and shuttle PC.

You will never know patience until you have to assemble 3 identical acrylic cases. My fingers hurt for days.

And those gloves? Yeah...
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]

As you can see, the gloves didn't last too long. I think I did a pretty good job keeping fingerprints out, too.

Suvega's 4 computers were done in half the time as mine, and still look snazzy.

I think they're pretty sexy, no?

The fruits of our labor...

Suvega's setup: 3x mages (now lvl62), 1x warrior (lvl 65), 1x priest (lvl 70)

Now that he's got a full 5 box setup, he's been starting on instances as well.

Vyndree's setup: 4x shaman, 1x paladin -- they're now lvl 41
    (at the time of this pic, it was 4x shaman, 1x warrior)

Very cool! I have never worked on an acrylic case, but I didn't even think about how much of a pain it would be to keep off the fingerprints!
    He said he had a soulstone... like what the F*CK is that supposed to mean!?
    -Doug (Pure Pwnage)

Awesome, I love how everything came at once. Nice setups.

How much did you spend at newegg on all of that?

Thats AWESOME =)

Show us a shot of your cases all next to each other?

Very awesome setup. I really like the 6th screen I am so tempted to do that myself.

And is this all in the same room?

Bet your electric bill will skyrocket.

I'm jealous though.

Very impressive Brings back memories. Except mine did not involve a woman putting together my computer parts with latex (edit: cotton) gloves on.

There WAS a woman involved. But more of a "oh hes doing that thing he does" rather than "our acrylic computer parts, let me put them together with you".

I would guesstimate about 7 - 10k in parts there, give or take the things I can't see (speed of memory, CPUs, etc). Seems like you went for a good middle ground between performance and cost. Which is probably the best place to be unless you want to go crazy. Call me practical but I see no need to do that for a non main computer box though.

Stick those monitors closer together

And why Vista? *cringe*
    The Zins - 10 Boxing
    Xzin, Azin, Bzin, Czin, Dzin
    Xyzin, Ayzin, Byzin, Cyzin, Dyzin
    Magtheridon - US

:shock: :shock: :shock:
    [align=center]
    Deutscher Multi-Boxing Blog mit Tutorials, Einleitungen, Hardware-Setups ....
    Klickt hier und ihr werdet erleuchtet: http://beyond-tec.blogspot.com
    [/align]