Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default multiboxing 2 shamans?!

Hey everybody!

I have a question, I realy wanted to know if its worth dualboxing 2 Shaman? I mean lets imagen i go lvl 70 and want to make 2on2 arena with my shamans, would it be nice or isnt that rly a good idea i just mean if there is enough damage and stuff or isnt it a problem if the other team gots a healer? i mean burst damage off 2 full s2 shamans is quite nice i think but i just wanted to know what you in this forums think about it hope that you can help me out;P

Here is what will happen if you start two shamans. You'll get to about level ten and decide you want a few more =x Happened to me, went form three accounts to five pretty darn quick. (nothing like buying more battlechests from bestbuy and getting the same cashier)
    edit- I fail at spelling
    Physics 101- Gravîty, Måss, Enêrgy, Dîstance
    Kil'Jaden -Alliance

thats what happened to me, now im on the hunt for a new computer... must. have. 5

Just tried some pvp, and I so low framerates if I intend to pvp at all, I'll need an upgrade myself.... but, but, me must have it.....

don't know if that'll push me to 5, but anything's possible. I don't even know what I'd name 'em. Woji, and Xoji? Woji works, but probably pick another random letter like Goji or Noji.

I much perfer to do 4 characters. I do actually like to have fun with other people so i just invite random people or my other Blues Brothers comrade who I have several focus and follow macros tied in with while I heal. Works great for me as there is always someone who will want the 5th spot and if not I can just bring my warlock with me.
    The Blues Brothers of Emerald Dream: Kutetsu, Relinian, Relvin and Relv

I just started dual boxing about a week ago and from my experience so far it is very difficult to win arenas. I have been trying a few skirmish arena matches every time my characters (rogue+druid) are at the level ranges of 18-19, 28-29, 30-39... etc. And what I have found is its not as easy as you might imagine. Now granted I am using two different classes so it is much more difficult, but still I cannot imagine that you would be able to dual box shamans in 2v2 above 1700 rating. Its simply to hard all they have to do is lock down one of your shamans and its game over.

It really depends on your comfort level. When I first started I tried 3 and found it to be very easy and went to 4. I know what you're thinking, why not just go to 5? Well the monthly fees DO add up. That also factored into my decision to 4 box. Plus I only use my quadcore to run all 4 instances of wow. I think if you really want to 5 box, you ideally should go with atleast 2 machines (if not more).

Dual boxing should be fine on a single machine however I think you'll find that you will want more. So go with as many as you can handle and afford, and as many as your hardware will support.

On WoW 1.0 Release, I started with 2.
    On TBC relase, I got a 3rd.
    On Arena Season 2, I got a 4th.
    On RAF, I got a 5th.
    When Warhammer Online comes, I'll probably cancel WoW and start with 2 WHO *IF* KeyClone works.
    Sanctume [Paladin] + [Team Shaman] Sanctumea + Sanctumei + Sanctumeo