Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default How to use unique macro Icons???

Is there a way to use icons other than the ones that can be chosen from the macro list? I know choosing the question mark will show the icon of the spell/item that is being used.

I'm trying to see if there's a way I can edit the macros textpad in the WoW directory to show icons of items and spells that I do not have.

For the question mark icon, it's INV_Misc_QuestionMark. For Earth Shock, it's Spell_Nature_SkinofEarth. Is there anywhere I could find a complete list of names so I could try it out?

You can make any custom images, and put them in the /Interface/Icons/ folder, and use them in macros as well. -- so long as they follow certain rules.
    If you would like to use custom icons for your macros, you can place them in your World of Warcraft\Interface\Icons folder (creating this folder if it doesn't exist) . The files must follow the same guidelines for UI textures . Namely, they must be either BLP files or 24-bit/24-bit+alpha uncompressed TGA files. Their dimensions must be powers of two up to 512 (e.g. 32x32, 512x128). Note: any images that aren't square will look squished on your action bar.
    From the UI forums sticky :D
    Endor, Carida, Thyferra, Malastare, and Sullust -- 5X Shamans
    OhNoes: Screen Flashing/Coloring alert mod for multiboxers. -- Download