Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 15

Default Multiboxers fighting Multiboxers

I have been multiboxing on the Stonemaul server, at least 3+ since launch to some degree or another, and full out 5 boxing for two full years now. Yesterday, I for the first time met an enemy (Alliance) multiboxer in a contested zone. (Netherwing Mines). I proceded to wave to him, and /cheer, because it being my third 70 5 box team, seeing a new guy on my own server was novel. Well, he laid into me fairly quickly, and I ended up losing the fight, with it going to 1 clone vs 1 at the end. I wont name names as it's not a "call out" thread, or any kind of QQ.

I was a bit annoyed by events, because of the attack, after making a friendly overture. SO..... I resed at the grave yard back near black temple, rebuffed, and went back to the mines, wiped the floor with him easily, and then proceded to camp his entire 5 box (2 shamans, and 3 locks) for the next two hours. Of course also grinding some mobs between orgies of violence (skinning heaven in them mines ). Any who.... to get to my point...

How do you all respond to other multiboxers on the opposing faction? I prefer to begin it friendly at first, as we are few on Stonemaul, and I consider multiboxing to be a community thing. I like to see new people doing it. Its good for the extra company (feels lonely here sometimes), and for seeing new techniques that I have not perhaps tried or even seen before.

Multiboxing forever!!!
    Stonemaul: Tauren Druid Team - Naturesbliss (D80), Naturesmight (D80), Naturespeace (D80), Naturesrest (D80), Sundra (D80)
    Undead Mage Team - Ahris (M80) Liberty (M77), Jusstice (M76), Alligence (M76), Forall (M76)
    Orc Female Shaman (ele) Team - Aarrinah (S80), Barrinah (S80), Carrinah (S80), Darrinah (S80), Earrinah (S80)
    Undead Death Knight Team: Ahriness (DK 80), x4 level 73 working toward 80.
    Blood Elf Paladin Team: Ahri (80), Bhri (36), Chrii (36), Dhri (36), Palaadin (65)

My 5 shammies were in AV. I ran like a charging bull into the middle at a red char (name, not faction). He is going to get owned......Wait, there are trailers. I am still at a distance, so maybe just more people. Nope. 4 trailers. I swerve out of the way and let him go. Good for you, at least I am not alone. Sure not the correct faction, but still, I know what work he had to do to get here. I mind my own business and go chatting. Yeah, I am out in the open, alone, chatting not paying attention. I get attacked and killed. Can't really say owned, since I didn't fight back. I res and wish to pay attention enough to give him something to complain about. Not mean, just an annoyance. I am not going to stop you forever, but you will have to ride all that way again to get where you are going. I caught him from behind, after going past a tower and another of my teammates helped out. 5 deaths. I didn't really feel bad, but I would NEVER attack him outside of BG's. I tried ot explain it, that he attacked me first, that he was going to own my faction, that he was smart enough to ride past the HKers and go after something important, that it was just a res and ride to get back where he was going.

I would immediately attack. I however wouldn’t camp him unless he deserved it for some reason. A fight like that is a rare experience to catch and record the fight would be an epic clip to watch.

If he did /wave or was friendly (if I failed to notice him approach me). I would repeat the same ones back and do /ready count to three and crit his face
    My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP9...AlyRcyYCHA-3ew
    Due to Blizzards position on Hong Kong, money > freedom. I stopped playing.

Enemy MB on a PvP server? I would immediately attack. This isn't World of FunwithfellowmultiboxersCraft.
    The Zins - 10 Boxing
    Xzin, Azin, Bzin, Czin, Dzin
    Xyzin, Ayzin, Byzin, Cyzin, Dyzin
    Magtheridon - US

Quote Originally Posted by 'Arryth',index.php?page=Thread&postID=105584#post1 05584
    How do you all respond to other multiboxers on the opposing faction? I prefer to begin it friendly at first, as we are few on Stonemaul, and I consider multiboxing to be a community thing.
    I do the same thing that I do to any other player on the opposite faction -- they get a one time pass to friendliness. The moment they harass me (chain sapping comes to mind), attack me, or start stealing my mobs they are on the KoS list.

That being said I ran into someone this weekend who was leveling up some lowbie priests in SM on his 70 orc hunter. I was at the end of my run and logging off, but I managed to /wave at him before logoff.
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]

I met a five horde multiboxer on my server. He/she was in her 40's and I was 70. I killed him/her once, hoping when he/she hit 70 we could have a bit of pvp but unfortunately I've never seen him/her since

I met a Triboxer yesterday in EotS, me being 4x lvl 67, he 3x 69 Spriest.

The first time i attacked him i didn't even notice he was a boxer, but after i killed one, there was another one with the same name \o/. Was pretty much owning the horde, had 3 bases and i dropped totems in front of their base and they just ran at me and i nuked them down. Survived with all 4 untill i got oom, died and did the same again. So with some other hordies he kills me.

Then i met him again at an other base, that was ours. He ran around the base and came up to try and kill me and some alliance. But i dropped my totems and my tremors dealt with his fears. So i pretty much 2 shotted every char with some LB's and CL's. Then i felt that he knew my tremors would own him and i left him farm some alliance while i farmed horde at an other base.

I wouldn't open up on a boxer, just do some emotes and see how he responds. If he/she's nice back, we'll see what happens. If he doesn't he get's some CL's in his face. I'm pretty sure i can easily handle locks/priests since tremors deal with the fear. 5x hunter or 5x shaman could be a problem, especially if they outgear me.

Well sadly im on a Pve server, iv seen a 3boxer on the horde side, but cant attack him, so i just made a /wave /smile, but i think he was afk

In arena iv seen one aswell was relly cool Me 4 shamans 1 priest vs 4 shamans 1 pala

First fight i took 17 rating from him, next fight he took 15 of me

Makes me wish that I was a 5 boxer so I could actually kill 5 boxers.
    Jenzali - Troll Druid (Level 85) - Emerald Dream
    Soon to be joined by 4 other Druid buddies!

I have yet to meet a boxer on my server (there are 8 other ally boxers though) That being said i would never attack another boxer i know the pain all too well of rezzing all 5 of your toons rebuffing running etc