Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default What does it take to boost in Ramparts?

So, my 4 shammies dinged 55 in LBRS, been doing ok boosting there - Moved to ramparts, and I find the pulls dreadfully much harder - Any tips for boosting there, or should I wait until 58-60 when the shammies can pitch in more? (basically the damage output of my pally is to low for it to feel effecient)?

Any ideas?
    5 boxing on Chamber of Aspects, EU (Horde) and Soon on Classic.

Retired blog:
    http://thegrins.blogspot.com/

Strat

strat as in strategy or stratholme?

I'm guessing stratholme, but I sure hope ramp will be better at 60 or so, as I do want to get maximum faction leveling 58-70 (with outlands that is).

Retired blog:

Hehe what a clearly ambiguous answer.
    I think what he meant was go to Strathholme 51-60. You'll be allright with a pally in charge. A lot of people were serious about Scholomance 51-60 too but I couldn't handle it as a prot warrior. Maybe you'll have better luck.
    I started running the shammies through Slave Pens at 55. It wasn't as cool as I thought it would be. So I went back and did a few LBRS runs too, and I like that much better as a warrior. Also, like you said, your shamans can actually help (significantly) with damage output there. Ramparts really requires DPS. You can NOT, for instance, do Gargolmar or even that first little Beastmaster pull without the kind of DPS that'll burn some 60 elite down in 20 seconds. So give the kids about 3 more levels before you try ramps again. You'll love it then!

Quote Originally Posted by 'McBooty',index.php?page=Thread&postID=105206#post 105206
    Hehe what a clearly ambiguous answer.
    I think what he meant was go to Strathholme 51-60. You'll be allright with a pally in charge. A lot of people were serious about Scholomance 51-60 too but I couldn't handle it as a prot warrior. Maybe you'll have better luck.
    I started running the shammies through Slave Pens at 55. It wasn't as cool as I thought it would be. So I went back and did a few LBRS runs too, and I like that much better as a warrior. Also, like you said, your shamans can actually help (significantly) with damage output there. Ramparts really requires DPS. You can NOT, for instance, do Gargolmar or even that first little Beastmaster pull without the kind of DPS that'll burn some 60 elite down in 20 seconds. So give the kids about 3 more levels before you try ramps again. You'll love it then!
    Thanks!

Did a bit of strat, but have to say I find LBRS easier and quicker - at least up to 54, might just be because I don't know strat though.

On a side note, I found it easy to kill Gargolmar even with the shammies at 55 - but slow :P

Retired blog: