Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Default video documentation page

with the help of Diamndzngunz, i put up a video page with a handful of videos showing the various settings for keyclone.

link: http://solidice.com/keyclone/video/

any feedback is most welcome.

what other sections would you like to see? what's missing? did it help explain anything?

thanks for the feedback,

Rob

I have plans on making a macros video. Two videos actually but we wanted to get the basics up right now..

Like KC said any feedback is welcome.
    AKAMA > (The Zerg) > 4x Shamans > FirstRock, SecondRock, ThridRock, FourthRock

The movies are crisp and clean. Good quality overall. Nice music. But what I think would be nice, is a voice-over. Maybe you can hire Vyndree (did I spell that right ) to do some talking about what is happening in the movie. After that it is easier to find the right information on this forum also, people would now see and hear what PiP can do for them, and they can find more information in the forum because they have a better grasp of things.

A job well done none the less
    brainie pala 80 - blastcast shaman 80 - deadcast shaman 80 - swientie holy priest 80 - magrin mage 80 -- Aggramar EU

It sounds more like a music video then a instructional video to be honest.

Some voice over should be there to explain WHY you are clicking what u click and enter what u do.

Like a new player will know what bckmaxfps maxfps means right off the bat for instance. CPU affinity ? most folks dont even know their pc is able to do run programs on 2 cores..
    SingleHelix, DoubleHelix, TrippleHelix, QuadHelix, Sandaleth(70) (4x Shaman 1 x Paladin)
    Current level : 70

Currently on hold : Sandalith(40), Sandaloth(40), Sandaluth(70), Sandalath(40)
    http://lorune.blogspot.com/

only problem with voice overs... what language should be used? english? what about the pacrim and europe?

Quote Originally Posted by 'keyclone',index.php?page=Thread&postID=105061#pos t105061
    only problem with voice overs... what language should be used? english? what about the pacrim and europe?
    Start with English and make some subtitles for the different languages?
    brainie pala 80 - blastcast shaman 80 - deadcast shaman 80 - swientie holy priest 80 - magrin mage 80 -- Aggramar EU

English of course.

I mean seriously, if its english or music whats the difference for those that dont understand that ?

Besides everyone should know english anyways if they are reading these posts
    SingleHelix, DoubleHelix, TrippleHelix, QuadHelix, Sandaleth(70) (4x Shaman 1 x Paladin)

Quote Originally Posted by 'Lorune',index.php?page=Thread&postID=105067#post1 05067
    English of course.

I mean seriously, if its english or music whats the difference for those that dont understand that ?

Besides everyone should know english anyways if they are reading these posts
    The Germans! Don't forget about the Germans! : ) They have their own part on this site : )

No offence ment, but as someone that dealt with german tourists for several years, <ninja edit>

Halve of them i met where perfectly capable to speak english, their just acting like they cant.

Them having their own language section is bad enough

edit: none of that please...

Quote Originally Posted by 'keyclone',index.php?page=Thread&postID=105061#pos t105061
    What languages are you supporting/selling your product with?

Start there -- you can always get a translator to re-do the voice of a video -- the content remains the same. Just voice support the video with whatever languages YOU know.

I've found even my english versions get posted on non-english sites, and I get questions from people who know a bit of enlish as well, or people who use online translators to figure out what I'm saying.
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]