Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Do I need to buy more game boxes to get the game authentication key?

I plan on four boxing. I'm at a standstill until monday so I can call bliz and get the to activate the other trials using my RAF from my main account. What I'm wondering is do I need to buy more copies of wow for the authentication key they ask you for to upgrade your trial accounts. I've read through here how some of you just copy wow into another folder, but it's looking like I'm not going to be able to update my trials unless I have a retail key from another box set. Can someone lift the fog over my power laden eyes please?

Rodney

Copying wow into another folder has nothing to do with being able to play multiple accounts. If you buy new boxed versions (I just bought 3 WoW battlechests from Walmart), and log into your trial account online and go into account management, there is a place ot enter your retail keys that come in those boxes and upgrade to full paying versions. If you have 10 day trial time left, you will still be able to play those for free before your 1 month of free time that comes with the game starts. After that 1 month is up you will then have to enter credit card info for account or use multiple game cards.\\

Hope that helps.