Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default New to multi boxing and have a couple questions

Hey i am trying to multi box 2 hunters at the same time using 2 computers. I want to use 1 keyboard and 1 mouse and wouold perfer 1 screen but i can do 2. I have no idea how to make me pressing one key on the keyboard effect both players and not just the currnet one. Also will there be any additional hardware that will be needed? I am completly new to all of this multi boxing stuff but am very experianced at wow and macros. Plz help me figure out how to do this and plz include every step and dont assume i know anything. Sry if this work turns ppl off but i am very lost on how to do this. Ty so much in advanced.
    -Bigwig

You can accomplish your goal in 3 ways: hardware, software, or just use one computer.

Using one computer would be the easiest. Have you tried running 2 copies of wow on one? Chances are if you have even a half-decent computer it will run smoothly. Then all you need is keyclone or autohotkey. Keyclone is much better (easier) than AHK, but it costs $20.

To do it with hardware is next easiest. Buy 2 wireless keyboards. Connect a receiver to each computer, and then use one keyboard to connect to both of them.

The software way is most complex, and since I have never gone this route, I can't give you detailed advice. Buy 2 copies of keyclone and set it up to relay your keystrokes to the other computer.
    [align=center]5x Druids || Paladin + 4x Shaman
    4x Hunters + Shaman || 4x Warlocks + Priest
    4x Mages || 4x priests|| 4-Melees

1????????10?
    ????????20?????????30?????????40?????????50?????????60?????????70[/align]

i have tried with both accounts on the same computer but one of them seems to lag and then falls off of auto follow. not that my computer is garbage but i think 1 application of wow is enough per coumpter. Another thing if i use the wireless keyboard and mouse idea how would i stop and be able to only control one char if the other dies.

If you are looking for a free software solution, you should give hotkeynet a spin. It is much easier to setup and use than autohotkey. There is exceellent support.

I use it and wouldn't change if you paid me
    HotKeyNet and Kavoom User and loving it