Close
Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
Showing results 201 to 210 of 396

Quote Originally Posted by 'Eloxy',index.php?page=Thread&postID=126667#post12 6667
    ok.. i have plundered with this for three days now and i have the follow function 100% working (after much tweaking and headackes, didnt work cuz my wow nr.4 didnt save the macros for some reason=P). Anyway i have a keymap for follow on all my toons now. when i wan to make a keymap for eg. lighting bolt do i make this in the same keymap or do i have to make a new keymap just for lightingbolt?

I realy need some help here im litterary on the edge of leaving multiboxing if i cant get this ftl setup to work ^^

Frustrated Eloxy
    For an easier time with this, dupicate your keymap for each client, only changing the activation key and key name.
    Example (if "F" is your follow key):
    F -> follow.A
    Shift+F -> follow.B
    Would be changed to (if "G" is your assist key):
    G -> assist.A
    Shift+G -> assist.B

Then use the exact same modifiers/macros you are using for follow and make a single button that tells your party who to assist. Then you need only to duplicate your follow macro one time for each toon and change the last /follow line to the targeting method descirbed in previous posts.
    I think OLIPCS's post in this thread would get you up and running quickly. (Post # 59 I think).

Using this method will speed up the creation of new macros for new teams as well as you'll no longer need an /assist or /target line in every DPS macro.
    It's cut my new team creation/setup (I'm an alt-oholic....) time down to about 30 minutes for a group of 5.
    Everquest II - <Pain for Glory> on Nektulos Server
    (Shadowknight: Uhmono| Inquisitor: Blyssia | Warden: Wysh | Defiler: Gahealju | Troubador: Moxia | Warlock: Phyrloc) X 51
    (Guardian: Tukilu | Templar: Ajechu | Warden: Fayanna | Conjuror: Akaesia | Troubador: Lollah | Warlock: Onona) X 27-ish[/align]

ahh i think you missunderstod me, i was wondering if i can have lightingbolt keymap and follow keymap in the same keymap save?

Like this?

You need to do it in the same keymapfile (for the specific toon) as you done the 'follow' in, cause you can only load one keymapfile for a wow-client.
    So, yes, your above example is correct (for ToonA).

Frosty descriebed a 'fast setup method' which is a modification of the original system, which i'm using, where you only have to configer the follow and assist-keys with keymaps (with the drawback, that its not 'targetfree' and you have a seperate assist-key).
    So yes, it was not a direct answer to your question, only a hint, how you could speed things up...
    OLIPCS - ordinary life is pretty complex stuff
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Pala, Priest, Druid, Hunter, Mage
    Focusless Targetless Leaderless - Wiki
    HotKeyNet - Guide

Ah ok, i was starting to question if i was doing things the right way just needed to check that i was on the right side. Thx for answers

Eloxy

Oops.. in my defense, I hadn't finished my first cup of coffee. :P
    (Shadowknight: Uhmono| Inquisitor: Blyssia | Warden: Wysh | Defiler: Gahealju | Troubador: Moxia | Warlock: Phyrloc) X 51
    (Guardian: Tukilu | Templar: Ajechu | Warden: Fayanna | Conjuror: Akaesia | Troubador: Lollah | Warlock: Onona) X 27-ish[/align]

omg... i just found out what's been fucking me up ALL the way..

My wows wont save the macros i make/remake for some reason. Anybody had this problem? i mean, i have been running with my very first macros on my new keymap setup, so thats why it never worked for me.

I have four copies of wow in four diferent folders on a ssd harddrive. Cant realy get whats making the wows not save the macros i make =(

Quote Originally Posted by 'Eloxy',index.php?page=Thread&postID=126721#post12 6721
    omg... i just found out what's been fucking me up ALL the way..

My wows wont save the macros i make/remake for some reason. Anybody had this problem? i mean, i have been running with my very first macros on my new keymap setup, so thats why it never worked for me.

I have four copies of wow in four diferent folders on a ssd harddrive. Cant realy get whats making the wows not save the macros i make =(
    Do you have any file pointers set up? If so, you might want to make sure that you aren't sharing a file that saves your macros.

My issue is that my slaves targets the wrong guy is someone with a similar name is closer.

Had to take out /targetlasttarget due to that my lenght went over 255..

Can this affect the result of my slaves targeting wrong.

I have written my strings 3 times and they are fine but when i manually execute my macros my guys tend to target the wrong guys.

Names is anilia,aniliia,anillia,aniliiaa,aniliaa
    Northrend Dungeon Hero - http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/129...1109203942.jpg
    PvP incomming in 3.1

I have a problem with this. Somehow and i dont know if this is a wow issue or something else. Sometimes My toons act like my Alt is stuck. For example. I have my shammy heal macro which tragets tank and casts Gift of narru at Alt+2. And i have my lightining bolt at 2. So not always but somethies. Even i am not clicking the alt key my shammy casts Alt+2. And for the macro to make this setup, i cant use Alt.

any ideas ?

Quote Originally Posted by 'alfa',index.php?page=Thread&postID=127939#post127 939
    I have a problem with this. Somehow and i dont know if this is a wow issue or something else. Sometimes My toons act like my Alt is stuck. For example. I have my shammy heal macro which tragets tank and casts Gift of narru at Alt+2. And i have my lightining bolt at 2. So not always but somethies. Even i am not clicking the alt key my shammy casts Alt+2. And for the macro to make this setup, i cant use Alt.

any ideas ?
    2nd attempt in writing... I'm about the worst in explaining.

Not sure, but...
    On one or more of your keymaps you might modify the keypresses via hotstring with "Alt". So basically you might send:
    Keymap1: KEY --> HOTSTRING
    Keymap2: Alt + KEY --> HOTSTRING
    So it simply translates your "KEY" (e.g. "2") into "Alt + KEY".