Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Thanks for the wealth of information

I just wanted to thank the creators and participants in this community for the huge wealth of information available. I used to "dual-box" and "tri-box" with everquest and DAoC without a multi-plexer or anything... and it was such a pain. I thought I'd never go back, or that doing it professionally would cost a lot of money. I knew a guy named Sethious on Shandris (team seth) who played amazingly well and supported this site, so here I am!

I started yesterday morning trying to figure it out (starting with 3 chars). It took me about an hour to get even remotely comfortable (lol at characters running in completely different directions). I used the RAF to get trial accounts linked and make it even easier. After about 4 hours, all of them were level 20 (the trial "cap") and I'm sitting going "man this is easy." I haven't upgraded the accounts yet because I'm not sure of how much of a financial invenstment I want to make on it, but it really has revitalized the game for me and made it both interesting and fun.

This site is incredible, and is the only way that it was possible. So thanks again for helping out!

I also wanted to really quickly highlight the guides/threads that I found to be the most helpful (though they really all were):
    Beginners Guide 2 Dual-Boxing (3,4,5 boxing)
    - - - Great "getting started" spot. Really outlined what was needed to begin.
    http://www.dual-boxing.com/wiki/inde...uide_to_Guides
    - - - Amazing compendium of information and links. Everything I needed was somewhere on this page.
    HOWTo - Set up Maximizer (Updated PiP)
    - - - Fantastic explanation of the KeyClone Maximizer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4ReXCJQOuI / Multi-boxing Part 1: Getting Started
    - - - Great Video Help

Anyways, thanks again! This site is a piece of work!

:thumbup:

Was my information even a little bit helpful? :) Glad you were able to get the help you need. Amazing that this community is so helpful and organized despite the fact that boxing is sometimes seen as a solitary activity.
    The Zins - 10 Boxing
    Xzin, Azin, Bzin, Czin, Dzin
    Xyzin, Ayzin, Byzin, Cyzin, Dyzin
    Magtheridon - US

There is so much information on these forums, that its been my reading material for the better part of a week now. I'm going to make the plunge into boxing when my currently paladin is 70 and geared, and settled in on the new server I'm on, and then its off to the races boxing 4 more accounts up to 70. Boosting 4tw.

I apologize for not knowing individual names, however, thank you to all who have made this forum the wealth of information that it is.

:love:

Thanks for your contribution Dusk.

Sometimes when I login to the forums to see if I can actually find somebody deserving of help (somebody who has a genuine problem that hasn't been answered 10,000 times or that's especially difficult to search for) I wonder if there's something wrong with the presentation.

Then I read appreciative posts like this and I realise that the problem isn't with the providers, but with the consumers

Happy boxing!