Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Keyclone - turn off ALT button.

I would really like to turn off the function of ALT in keyclone as i need that button to speak on TS, and i never use the function of it anyway. but i cant seem to find any option to turn if off. I lost a 5v5 the other day as i was trying to say something on TS at the same time i was nuking and all toons went crazy, you know...

If there is a way to turn off the ALT button in keyclone then ii would be happy to know, thanks
    Lizandra + Againstme + Againstmê + Agaînstme + Againstmë + Againstyou / The Zerg - Al'akir (EU)

Default RE: Keyclone - turn off ALT button.

Quote Originally Posted by 'xtobbenx',index.php?page=Thread&postID=101071#pos t101071
    I would really like to turn off the function of ALT in keyclone as i need that button to speak on TS, and i never use the function of it anyway. but i cant seem to find any option to turn if off. I lost a 5v5 the other day as i was trying to say something on TS at the same time i was nuking and all toons went crazy, you know...

If there is a way to turn off the ALT button in keyclone then ii would be happy to know, thanks
    I don't really use keyclone and i'm not sure what ALT specifically does, but if your refering to your toons moveing from pressing W,A,S,D ( or your movement keys) while talking on vent / teamspeak (because your holding down alt. the solution I think would be to add ctrl / alt / shift + W,A,S,D to your DNP (do not pass) list

Hope this helps

i read somewhere that another person had a problem like this... and was able to resolve it by running both keyclone and vent as administrator

let me know how that works for you

OKay, i will look into that. Atm i have settled with using another slow comp for vent/TS, but then i have to move my hand from one keybord to another to talk.. abit anoying.. thought i dont really need to talk much during actions.. its more so my healer can tell me when he is CCing atm etc..

thmsn : Alt is basicly ignoring the DNP list if hold in while pressing keys that you have added on the list.

Thanks for the tip Keyclone
    Lizandra + Againstme + Againstmê + Agaînstme + Againstmë + Againstyou / The Zerg - Al'akir (EU)