Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Default AMB now saying Keyclone "wants your account Usernames" when you buy it ouch...

a new AMB Low

now some are thinking Libel is the way to go...

specifically the last part were he/she/it says

"and they want your account USERNAMES"

a blatant attempt at subterfuge?! I never had to give any of my account names to the creator of Keyclone when I bought it...
    5x Teams Retired

80 Paladin Prot/Ret Agro Configuration
    80 Rogue Combat Swords
    80 Druid Boomkin

Is that maybe linked to using the command/maximizer functionality where you can opt to have the account name filled?
    Captn's Log [PvP] 5x80 Elemental Shaman

Hehe as a feature Keyclone can input your wow account name in an instance to save you the typing - That's it.

As far as free options, I have tried 2 - And Keyclone is by FAR worth the money, specially from the EXCELLENT support we are given. And the pricetag for that support, when compared to 5x accounts or more, is silly low anyway.
    5 boxing on Chamber of Aspects, EU (Horde) and Soon on Classic.

Retired blog:
    http://thegrins.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by 'Steph',index.php?page=Thread&postID=100069#post10 0069
    Is that maybe linked to using the command/maximizer functionality where you can opt to have the account name filled?
    I though that might be the case until I read the way it was posted

"Without that its just like other keycloning programs that are FREE. Keyclone costs $20 only payable through paypal, and they want your account USERNAMES"

the way it is posted reads, as if the poster, wants everyone to know
    he thinks it sucks, posts the price, wants them to think it's really expensive
    and then wants them to think that when you BUY it that it suggests, that it requires your
    Account user name...

sorry but I am so sick of the AMB tactics and crap lol
    me should just get over it

oky doky ...

Over it! :0)
    5x Teams Retired

80 Rogue Combat Swords
    80 Druid Boomkin

acctually i think he was probably sincere.. but still a muppet.. tell him to delete the config.somethingorother file in his wtf folder and it should go away..
    1--------10---------20---------30---------40---------50---------60---------70---------80
    Kaiya, Ðeceased, Deceased, Decaesed, Deceasead, Deceasaed

It took me a few seconds to figure out what AMB (Anti Multi-Boxing) meant, for some reason I kept associating it with AMD I thought a processor company built a multiboxing program ;p
    FFXIV - Aether - Sargatanas
    Twitch - https://twitch.tv/multidayz
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/Multidayz

OP - edit the link in your thread. Right now, I'm logged in as you when I follow the link.
    Basilikos
    Icecrown US Alliance

Mixed Group of Unholy DeathKnight, Holy Priest, Elemental/Restoration Shaman, Arcane Mage, Balance/Restoration Druid
    Second Mixed group of Protection Paladin, Discipline Priest, Fire Mage, Affliction Warlock, Affliction Warlock

5 Balance Druids - Shelved at 65
    Holy Priest and 4 Warlocks - Shelved at 71
    Protection Paladin and 4 Shadow Priests - Shelved at 60
    5 Elemental Shaman - Shelved at 60

Quote Originally Posted by 'Ðeceased',index.php?page=Thread&postID=100073#pos t100073
    acctually i think he was probably sincere.. but still a muppet.. tell him to delete the config.somethingorother file in his wtf folder and it should go away..
    Sincere maybe, but posting that comment on Bliz forums instead of here to me stinks of having gotten hold of Keyclone from some unauthorized source...might be paranoid, but feels like that to me...
    5 boxing on Chamber of Aspects, EU (Horde) and Soon on Classic.

Retired blog:
    http://thegrins.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by 'Perrigrin',index.php?page=Thread&postID=100093#po st100093
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Ðeceased',index.php?page=Thread&postID=100073#pos t100073
    Sincere maybe, but posting that comment on Bliz forums instead of here to me stinks of having gotten hold of Keyclone from some unauthorized source...might be paranoid, but feels like that to me...
    LMAO I will die laughing if he bought a pirated version from some site @ a discount and they had him give his username...
    [> Sam I Am (80) <] [> Team Doublemint <][> Hexed (60) (retired) <]
    [> Innerspace & ISBoxer Toolkit <][> Boxing on Blackhand, Horde <]
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere

Quote Originally Posted by 'Basilikos',index.php?page=Thread&postID=100082#po st100082
    OP - edit the link in your thread. Right now, I'm logged in as you when I follow the link.
    Fixed thanks... that was weird
    5x Teams Retired

80 Rogue Combat Swords
    80 Druid Boomkin