Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Melee DPS & boxing

So, melee'ing with your clones is a serious pain, as I know has been discussed in the past. But sometimes you're out of mana and just wanna whack away at stuff x5 and get it over with. I'm having a ton of trouble getting my guys in range and facing the correct direction.

Do you guys have any tips, or is it just a matter of manually moving the clones into range and turning appropriately?

Thanks!

Well since your guys are on follow when you hit a target get your main ot go thru the NPC so your alts attack it All i can think of hope it helps

Taurens have a 1yard inc to range and melee over the other classes. Of course Blizzard won't admit that but test it for yourself. I have 2 orcs and 2 taurens, and I don't know how many times I think I'm good on range and the lead orc casts, the 2 taurens behind him cast, but the orc standing in the taurens is outta range. Pisses me off!! But when I am meleeing something the taurens will hit it while its still infront of the lead orc. If I were to make a melee team I would definately make the alts tauren and the lead something else.
    The Horsemen
    Archimonde - Horde
    4x70 Shaman (85+) - Horsemen
    4x85+ Druids
    4x85+ DKs
    1x 80 Death Knight

W�r | Famine | Pestilenc� | De�th
    Devilsp�wn

Classic - Benediction (Horde)
    LLLL
    WMMLP
    Shamans

/target focus
    /assist
    /stopcasting
    /follow
    /startattack

for melee purposes. Because of problems in the past in neutral towns to use as an autofollow i broke it into two buttons
    /target focus
    /assist
    /startattack

/target focus
    /assist
    /stopcasting
    /follow

press first, then mash the second
    4 boxing
    - US Ruin - Arthas [PVP] Horde
    Ollololololl, Ollollololol, Ollolollolol, Olollolololl
    1--------10---------20---------30----------40---------50---------60---------70---------80

Default Throw /follow into the Melee Clones attack macro perhaps?

On the rare occasions that my sword rogue is part of my multibox party I have all of her attack macros use /follow within the attack macro itself. I also have my backwards key shared amongst my toons so what usually ends up happening is the tank is walking backwards past the mob and the rogue is generally in stabbing range and keeps moving towards the tank whenever she gets out of melee range...

/a focus
    /follow focus
    /startattack
    /castsequence reset=target/combat/10 Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Eviscerate

You know you've been playing to much WoW when your Girlfriend's pants are a rare drop.

They haven't removed these yet, so you can take a gander at my enhancement shammy videos.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)