Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Vista x64 issue - keypresses not multicasting

I can't get keyclone to actually send input to other EverQuest windows. I've read all of the guides I could find, and they all seem to believe that Keyclone (by default) broadcasts to all applications listed in the main window of Keyclone. That simply isn't working for me.

It works for World of Warcraft, but not EverQuest. The issue could be that I'm using unpatched EverQuest Titanium.

I'm using Vista Ultimate x64, so that might be the problem. I've added EverQuest to the "audo-add" box and all instances of EverQuest are added as you would expect. But no matter what I do, I can't get key presses to broadcast to other EverQuest instances.

What do I need to do?

Thank you!

err EQ requires directInput. HotKeyNet does work though.
    Wilbur

Not sure how EQ1 works, as I play EQ2, but yeah, your going to need a program like innerspace for now to lock the application to the front. Hopefully one of these days keyclone will do that for us.

Synergy works great for EQ2. I use it for 6 boxing and have no problems. Since you are using Vista 64bit you can't setup Synergy to run when computer boots up, but it will run fine if you just start Synergy after you have booted your computer The Synergy download is in the WIKI.