Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Actionbar question

Quite a simple question, but one I couldn't find an answer to myself (and I failed at trial and error).

Basically I've recently started dual boxing with a priest (43) and a warrior (35), at the moment the priest isn't grouped with the warrior and just follows him round healing him (and doing some damage if I'm in a hurry).

I control both comps with a wireless keyboard, the warrior is my main and uses the default actionbar + mouseclicks (I'm a clicker on my mains), my priest is controlled through a set of macros set up to the numpad keys (remapped her actionbar 1).

Simply put, what I wanted to know is when I select "Show bottom left actionbar" in the interface menu, which number action bar is this?

I had a play around, but couldn't seem to find it myself. This would be quite useful for me so I could, for example, click '2' to do a main attack on my warrior , 'numpad 2' for an attack on my priest and then 'crtl 2' for a special ability on my priest (like silence) without my warrior trying to do anything.

Thanks in advance for any help.

That is Action Bar 6. You can tell by using the scroll buttons next to action bar 1 to see which bar is now missing.

In the standard WoW interface if you click all the options to show the extra bars, the rightmost vertical is 3, the other vertical is 4, the bottom right is 5, and the bottom left is 6.

Thanks for the reply

I managed to do this yesterday (found a whole section in the keybindings menu labelled 'Leftbottom Actionar' - doh), now I just have to get used to using my right hand side ctrl button rather than left hand side (easier to reach the keys that way).