PvP is hard in the lower levels. I did it with my 4 locks and 1 priest at 19 and 20 and the melee power to one shot with twinks and then have enough HP to live through like 12 some dots without heals is stupid. Once you get 60 and everybody else is 60 - the game changes.

Plus - not being leader in BGs is kinda dumb..... makes it harder to heal. When I ran WSG - I would go in with a preformed group of 5 others and just dominate the middle. In WSG you are totally reliant on others to get the flag as you cannot possibly get the flag AND defend it AND play middle. A lot of times people do not want to play along or they want to do their own thing..... hence the need to go in with your own group.

I also tried to PvP with the Zins at 42ish when everybody else was 60 and in large groups at TM. That did not go very well either Normal mounts vs epic..... all greens vs blues or better....

I am going to use your scatter idea - that is actually quite clever! It may be of limited usefulness or somewhat situational but I could see a use for demon seeds, etc. Very nice.