Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 12 of 12

PvP is hard in the lower levels. I did it with my 4 locks and 1 priest at 19 and 20 and the melee power to one shot with twinks and then have enough HP to live through like 12 some dots without heals is stupid. Once you get 60 and everybody else is 60 - the game changes.

Plus - not being leader in BGs is kinda dumb..... makes it harder to heal. When I ran WSG - I would go in with a preformed group of 5 others and just dominate the middle. In WSG you are totally reliant on others to get the flag as you cannot possibly get the flag AND defend it AND play middle. A lot of times people do not want to play along or they want to do their own thing..... hence the need to go in with your own group.

I also tried to PvP with the Zins at 42ish when everybody else was 60 and in large groups at TM. That did not go very well either Normal mounts vs epic..... all greens vs blues or better....

I am going to use your scatter idea - that is actually quite clever! It may be of limited usefulness or somewhat situational but I could see a use for demon seeds, etc. Very nice.

Default pvp

I saw someone running 4 sham's in AB a month or so ago. All similar names, player movement really made it obvious, as did simo-casting chain-lightning and totems. They all looked to be elemental spec. All already had full suits of lvl 70 BG gear from what I could tell. They appeared to have it down very well. I didn't watch a whole lot, I was busy attacking other nodes.

I've seen dual/triple hunters in WSG a time or two. Ice traps... ice traps... ice traps... multiple pet charges/stuns... and by keeping the hunters somewhat spread out, the attackers never seemed to find their 'dead spots' (too close for range/too far for melee).
    I did activate a 3rd account to try this for myself very recently... and it worked as well as advertised. I did die a few times, but that was my fault for simply not having keys bound correctly and, in general, for being too excited and stupid in the heat of the moment.