Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27

when a person hears something like "you need to buy keyclone, thats cool program bla bla bla", he goes on web and sees an app called clonekey and thinks it is the software he was looking for and downloads it, trying to install and stuff...
    just a bit confusing nameing :P
    Coffee Resurrects.

Since I am a marketing person, I am sorry but I can t help talking about the name.

I would recommend naming the app: iClone

- There are no current mac apps called iclone
    - It frees you from the keyclone similarities in the name and does not introduce confusion
    - It follows the apple i applications naming convention for mac apps

The logo could easily be a single keyboard key with half of its body going into a motion blur to another idientical key. Like two keys next to each other and morphing into each other...you get the idea.

i can see where the 'iClone' name would come from... but aren't people starting to see the i<put your program name here> gimmick to be a bit too much like the 'McBurger' thing?

IPod... I mean McBurger... :P

so no, not really
    Coffee Resurrects.

Default WAITING!!!

I'm dieing to utilize your app! I'd love to help test it out or whatever I can do... I'm hoping to use it on a dual Mac Mini (each running 2 versions of WOW) and a iMac (with a single instance running) all tied together with synergy and you app as the missing link to complete it!

There are tons of Iapplications out there as well as companies. If you are the first one to release an iapp apple can do crap about it besides asking you for it. Only if a company has registered a trademark can you have a problem...but fine lets move away from the iapp then. Here are a couple other ideas

Keycast
    Keycaster
    Keystorm
    Casterkey
    MacKeys
    eClone
    Keybroadcater

by chance have you release this rj?

iKeyClone :P

I would very much like to use my iMac exclusively for "multiboxing" so I am looking for every option I can find