Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 23

60-62: quests and ramparts
    62-63: zangarmarsh 2 hours questing
    63-64: weirdest moment for me: got a mixture of 2nd half zangarmarsh quests with some terrokar.
    64-66: blood furnace. a lot. Mixing with Nagrand.
    66-68: finished nagrand, tried mana tombs, but 2nd boss was just too gay. went BEM.
    68-70: BEM a little, did the elite quests, moved on to netherstorm, manaforges quests plus the little village lovely questing. At this point i was almost 69, while doing lots of sethekk halls runs. Went to SMV to complete some elite quests, as well as changing scenario a bit. Ended up dinging in sethekk halls.

It all about what u can handle, and how bad u want to get 70. mix between quests and instances, or just instances if u can drink red bull and smoke all night.

Konnichiwa @ Grim Batol [EU][PvP]
    www.5konnichiwa.blogspot.com

Want an Azeroth task that will keep you occupied until 60?
    Run LBRS until you collect all pieces of the UBRS key (gotta go to Dustwallow Marsh as well ) and get the Note from Commander Whats-his-face to kill Rend to complete the quest for the blue trinket.

Then Run UBRS to kill Rend. If you are running Shaman, then I say good luck to you. I was BARELY able to do it with my 60 Druid + 60 shaman group, as the dragonkin in the Rend event are very Magic Resistant. I used the Shaman to kill the Elite Humanoids and did most of the Dragonkin killing with my druid. If you take too long, the next wave will move right in on you.

This will keep you occupied, and you will get a pretty nice trinket to use for a few levels, even longer if you are using the Tank trinket.
    "For God's sake, don't stand there at 30 yards trying to cast a spell, he will melt your face period."

Lokked

Anyone know if its feasible to kite the trash in blood furnace? I could probably handle 2 pulls at once if i could throw on curse of exhaustion, but not sure if it'll work, before i respec and all

I'm stuck in the same boat. I can do 1-60 in 24 hours with refer-a-friend and a level 70 helping me but then it takes another ~80 hours to get from 60-70. My problem is that I want a 70 of every class instead of a bunch of the same class. I already have done it once with 5 classes but now I'm stuck with 4 left (hunter, warlock, priest, mage) that are painful to level up (60-70).

One thing I may try is getting a 70 friend to instance tank for me and run hunter/warlock/mage as DPS and priest as healer, see how fast that gets the levels.

58-62 Quest - Get gear
    62-66 Ramparts (Rest helps, otherwise it's around 100k/hour) - You can skip the last boss (he's easy enough to kill once you figure out how to do the dragon without the rider, but any loot he drops isn't going to be useful when you leave so why bother).
    Acc1|Acc2 |Acc3 |Acc4 |Acc5
    Dru |Sham|Sham|Sham|Sham 80,79 (ret),79 (ret),79 (ret),80
    |War|DK |Rog|Pal ------- 80
    |Mage |Priest| Lock |Hunt-------
    Level 1-60->Can gift 29 levels (max, even for 80)
    Level below group to 31.99
    Gift to 60.99

Level 60 to Level 61 - 290,000xp required (494,000xp required on Live)
    Level 61 to Level 62 - 317,000xp required (574,700xp required on Live)
    Level 62 to Level 63 - 349,000xp required (614,400xp required on Live)

from WOR forum

Level 65 to Level 66 - 475,000xp required (710,200 live)

68-69 - 648000 (asked somebody)

Personal xfer.

Interestingly, your exp transfers at an absolute ratio within the level, but not as a %.

So In theory if you go into the patch with 474,999exp, you will be 1 exp from level 66.
    Gift to 60.99

I just sat down and did all the quests in hellfire, zagarmarsh, terrokar and nagrand. If i remember right that got me to 67 or so. I then cherry picked item upgrade quests along with kill quests till i hit 70.
    Skywall (Reckoning) - Horde
    Quad Boxing Elemental Shaman
    Thuglord, Thuglovereva, Thugloverjoy, Thugloverfay
    Other characters: Holan (Druid) and Darthholan (Deathknight)
    Software: Innerspace and Keyclone
    System: Intel i7 930, 12g DDR3, 2xGTX 460 SLI, Windows 7, 3x Asus 24" monitors, Windows on SATA3 SSD and WoW on normal SSD.

I've been averaging 100-120k xp/hr just doing non collection quests and instances mixed up (with 5x shamans). I can complete an entire zone of non-collection quests in like 6 hours since things go so fast, so that helps a lot. I ran all of zangarmarsh with my 5 shamans minus the collection quests in like 5 hours. Once I hit 64 I had to stop a bit to run BF/SP until I hit 65 and now I'm in Nagrand at 65, hoping to hit 67 by the time I'm done with Nagrand + more instances. Then I'll probably run mana tombs a bunch to hit 68 and then durnholde to 69, then I'll finish up quests to hit 70 and also do a bunch of extras for the gold. So far I'm only averaging around 6-7 hours per level which is super fast.
    <Multiplicity>
    Blood Elf Death Knight, 4 Orc Shaman - Burning Legion Horde US (PvP)
    Ellianaa - Haachoo - Hachu - Hachuu - Hahchoo

Heroics down: Gundrak, Drak'Tharon, Utgarde Keep, Utgarde Pinnacle, Culling of Stratholme, Halls of Lightning, Ahn'Kahet, Violet Hold, Nexus, Azjol-Nerub, Halls of Stone

I found that it was generally better to do daily quests as opposed to many of the other ones (excepting perhaps the aldor/scryer chains) for gold/hour than the "standard quests."
    Gift to 60.99

I think it depends on how many quests you have left, how fast you are at questing, and how well you know the quests.

When my druid hit 70 a long time ago he hadn't really done many quests in SMV or Netherstorm yet, he had about 2000 gold. I got him to 5000 gold in something like 3 days just questing in those 2 zones, selling rewards I didn't need and getting 9-15g per quest.

Dailies take me WAY longer than that, especially since you have to travel between places, etc. I think if you still have some quest hubs available its faster to finish those first before doing dailies, personally.
    <Multiplicity>
    Blood Elf Death Knight, 4 Orc Shaman - Burning Legion Horde US (PvP)
    Ellianaa - Haachoo - Hachu - Hachuu - Hahchoo

Heroics down: Gundrak, Drak'Tharon, Utgarde Keep, Utgarde Pinnacle, Culling of Stratholme, Halls of Lightning, Ahn'Kahet, Violet Hold, Nexus, Azjol-Nerub, Halls of Stone