Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

Default HOGGER RAID VIDEO [Ready]

So it ended up I left my fraps recording the whole event and didn't know... 85+ Gigs... Good news is.. I got everything that happened.. problem was.. I didn't know I was recording.. So I got a few tid bits of it put together with some interesting music from my collection of mp3s... The editing is.. well.. it sucks... but hey.. its my 2nd video ever made.. Also my computer was put to a crawl.. and a few times in the video it will pause cause I was taking screen shots.. once again I didn't know I was recording..

So here it is!

[Warning] Sorry, some swearing in one of the songs near the end.. so watch the volume at work :P

edit: [Working once again]

Dual-boxing.com's Hogger Raid and stuff.....
    http://www.vimeo.com/1374031

rawr! missed me and you even highlighted my sexi semi-naked character.
    Wilbur

Sorry
    This Video no longer exists

Quote Originally Posted by 'Xorn',index.php?page=Thread&postID=90906#post9090 6
    Sorry
    Yea, seems to have errored out on render or something perhaps?

Do you mind reuploading when you get the time?
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]

Quote Originally Posted by 'Vyndree',index.php?page=Thread&postID=90914#post9 0914
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Xorn',index.php?page=Thread&postID=90906#post9090 6
    Sorry
    Yea, seems to have errored out on render or something perhaps?

Do you mind reuploading when you get the time?
    Nah Viemo is acting up atm. None of the videos on the entire site are displaying.

WORKS NOW

What a rip.. Spent all night uploading that lol... Ill give it a try again.. Agree also seems the sight is going under some maintenance today.. Ill keep ya updated..

Wilbur, there were 100+ people.. and I had to turn off my name plates because my computer started to smoke inch: .. At least you can see yourself easy compared to the rest :P

Love it, especially the music in the stormwind AH. Made it sound like we were all clubbin. hehehe
    TBC/Wrath Multiboxer: Velath / Velani / Velathi / Velatti / Velavi / Velarie [Archimonde (US-PvP)]

Quote Originally Posted by 'Zite83',index.php?page=Thread&postID=91004#post91 004
    WORKS NOW

What a rip.. Spent all night uploading that lol... Ill give it a try again.. Agree also seems the sight is going under some maintenance today.. Ill keep ya updated..

Wilbur, there were 100+ people.. and I had to turn off my name plates because my computer started to smoke inch: .. At least you can see yourself easy compared to the rest :P
    Heh. I think I was the only person with female gnomes that didn't have pigtails.
    I still had pink cinnamon bun hair.
    Hardware Lurker

(mispost, ignore)

I would just like to thank everyone for the 293+ views in two days... Its a crappy video.. but thank you!