Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Stumbled Across This

How to Multibox (World Of Warcraft) *Gnome Mages*:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mByg39-OW9w

Poorly put together imo, and man I couldn't play with lag like that. Someone who has a youtube account pls post :O
    Muraman/Muramar, Murmanela, Murmlena, Murmarula, Murmarina - Silvermoon EU
    Gnarlight, Gnarlon, Gnarlin, Gnarly, Gnarley - Silvermoon EU
    Fileta, Celestara, Floriana, Paleforth, Kyudo - Kilrogg EU

Not to bad, I've seen it before after I started using Keyclone. And his lag is just the video recording software, I don't think his wow's actually lag like that when hes playing

he just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had the chance to interrupt him, it was quite hypnotic

2 kudos points to the person who knows where that line is from, ill give u a hint im not referencing the tv show, im referring to the song

interesting watch, the only i couldnt grasp was how dedicated he was to wow, he had wow background, wow drop down menus, and wow everything, he just needs to spice up his voice acting, maybe throw in some hiccups or anything damn

edit: and hellooooo apollo, fellow utherite here, too bad u picked alliance else we could hang out, i run 3 x shammy all 70 with crap gear lol
    Deepanalysis, Baadtouch, Captslow 3 x frost mages. trying to restore my mana and perhaps some frost faith

Chiming in from Uther also (both sides ahahaha)

It sounded like he was reading from something IMO. I couldn't watch it.