Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 18 of 18

Quote Originally Posted by 'Coltimar',index.php?page=Thread&postID=75254#post 75254
    Lol, I commented that it isn't a hack and I got flamed. HAHA.
    look again ^^ u have +1
    1--------10---------20---------30---------40---------50---------60---------70---------80
    Kaiya, Ðeceased, Deceased, Decaesed, Deceasead, Deceasaed

His English is pisspoor with no -attempt- to better himself...and he's fucking stupid enough to RIDE RIGHT INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE HORDE MASS MOB AT IB.

THIS IS DARWINISM AT IT'S BEST, FOLKS.
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt:
    Drayth> Finish this set: Spaceturkey Lazurturkey Moonturkey Starturkey - and no, don't say Sunturkey.
    Fursphere> Moonturkey? Drayth> Look at #3...lol - Fursphere> damnit...Starturkey?
    Fursphere> FUCK. - Drayth> lol... * Fursphere gets on the failboat

I'm really starting to feel the love from Allys on my battlegroup

I find this screenshot particulary funny, notice the "you have an open ticket"
    Link to the full qq post: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....270095&sid=1#8

hahaha "this video has been removed by the user"
    "You're pro or you're a noob. That's life."

Quote Originally Posted by 'Klamor',index.php?page=Thread&postID=75792#post75 792
    Boo I wanted to see the QQ I'm all out of saltwater for my baby sharks!

Quote Originally Posted by 'Tdog',index.php?page=Thread&postID=75811#post7581 1
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Klamor',index.php?page=Thread&postID=75792#post75 792
    There wasn't much to see. Some dumb-ass alliance noob rides up to 20 yards from the forest of totems and gets /facepalmed, then lies there watching his buddies do the same thing. It's akin to standing at the bottom of the cliff in a lemmings game.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by 'Ughmahedhurtz',index.php?page=Thread&postID=75978 #post75978
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Tdog',index.php?page=Thread&postID=75811#post7581 1
    There wasn't much to see. Some dumb-ass alliance noob rides up to 20 yards from the forest of totems and gets /facepalmed, then lies there watching his buddies do the same thing. It's akin to standing at the bottom of the cliff in a lemmings game.
    HAHA, laughing hard at this quote Next time I guard IB-pass, all I will see is that lemmings-picture you put in my head now.

It is incredible how stupid people can be thinking "oh well, its just 5 shamans + 3-4 other hordes standing there, np I just ride past them"

And this doesnt just happen one or two times, no people are trying again, and again, and again... :P

Now playing: WoW (Garona)