Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Ramparts at 61

Default Ramparts at 61

After a few requests from some guildies, I started to take a look at how to put videos together. This is my 2nd video, so please dont be too harsh. :P

As the title says, this is a ramparts run at level 61 and after a few tries and checking out the Wiki here, I finally got that damn dragon down. Hope ya enjoy

http://www.vimeo.com/1163803
    DK Tank -- Hus
    The Glaze -- 4 Shamans. 3 Ele / 1 Resto
    Server: Duskwood PvE -- Alliance

Great vid. What did you do for the second boss. It seems like he did no damage to you.
    Aion:
    Azphel
    Dual Sorcerer (Medeia, Meddeia)
    1--------10---------20-x-------30---------40---------50

Wow Horde retired
    Team 1: 1 pally and 4 shamTeam lvl 70
    Team 2: 1 DK and 1 Priest lvl 80

Grounding Totems

Great Run! I was able to get to the last boss with my 4x shammies at 61. But unable to kill the Dragon until 62s. Grats on your run though
    Gurb Fan Club:
    #1 Fan - Zenthor

Very nice video... I did not at all realize that grounding totem would absorb the dragon fire, or that it could be shot at with out agroing the ride. I hav ebeen hung up on the dragon for the last three days with my shaman 5 box..

Time to clip his wings.
    Stonemaul: Tauren Druid Team - Naturesbliss (D80), Naturesmight (D80), Naturespeace (D80), Naturesrest (D80), Sundra (D80)
    Undead Mage Team - Ahris (M80) Liberty (M77), Jusstice (M76), Alligence (M76), Forall (M76)
    Orc Female Shaman (ele) Team - Aarrinah (S80), Barrinah (S80), Carrinah (S80), Darrinah (S80), Earrinah (S80)
    Undead Death Knight Team: Ahriness (DK 80), x4 level 73 working toward 80.
    Blood Elf Paladin Team: Ahri (80), Bhri (36), Chrii (36), Dhri (36), Palaadin (65)

Default RE: Ramparts at 61

Quote Originally Posted by 'balboa',index.php?page=Thread&postID=74497#post74 497
    After a few requests from some guildies, I started to take a look at how to put videos together. This is my 2nd video, so please dont be too harsh. :P

As the title says, this is a ramparts run at level 61 and after a few tries and checking out the Wiki here, I finally got that damn dragon down. Hope ya enjoy

http://www.vimeo.com/1163803
    You should spec for the 3% crit 3% hit totem for lvling to 70, it increases your dps an insane amount.
    5x Mages - 80 - Vnla - The Forgotten Coast
    5x Warlocks - 80 - Craan - The Forgotten Coast
    5x Shamans - 80 - Slna - The Forgotten Coast
    5x Paladins - 71 - Regulatea - The Forgotten Coast
    5x Hunter - 15 - Lovaa - The Forgotten Coast
    5x Druid - 23 - Aira - The Forgotten Coast

I'm amazed. I thought they fixed nazan so you couldn't kill him like that anymore...

To wit from 2.4.2 patch notes:
    • Nazan in Hellfire Citadel: Nazan will no longer sometimes not land on the ground until after Vazruden the Herald is killed or Nazan is heavily damaged.
    Maybe I just don't understand that patch note. (entirely likely) :P
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Default RE: RE: Ramparts at 61

Quote Originally Posted by 'JoeWunsch',index.php?page=Thread&postID=74613#pos t74613
    You should spec for the 3% crit 3% hit totem for lvling to 70, it increases your dps an insane amount.
    Crazy thing is I am specced for Totem of Wraith. Just was instinct in the first fight to drop fire totems. Just didnt seem I was doing enough DPS. In the second and third fight you see me drop them. Was happy to find out at 62 that I got a new rank Lightning Bolt and Water Shield. Has made it much easier.

Thanks again for having this site. It has made this whole MB experience much easier to grasp. Now if only I can convince some of the asses on this server to ease up, all would be well!
    DK Tank -- Hus
    The Glaze -- 4 Shamans. 3 Ele / 1 Resto
    Server: Duskwood PvE -- Alliance

Default RE: RE: RE: Ramparts at 61

Quote Originally Posted by 'balboa',index.php?page=Thread&postID=74857#post74 857
    Thanks again for having this site. It has made this whole MB experience much easier to grasp. Now if only I can convince some of the asses on this server to ease up, all would be well!
    Come join our asses on Feathermoon, imo.

Nice video, btw.
    My work is a game, a very serious game. --M.C. Escher

With my five eleshamans, I tried Ramparts at 61 and found it hard going. I gave up at the first boss.

Went back last night at 62 and cleared everything up to the final boss but got decimated by him and his dragon repeatedly. This vid has shown me how it should be done so I'll try again this evening.

On the first boss, I just burnt him down as quickly as possible and managed to kill him before his healers landed any heals.

Second boss just threw his shadow bolts at my grounding totems and didn't even bother summoning a felhound. Easiest boss ever.
    Outland EU - Orc Shamans: Toth[aeiou]
    Al'Akir EU - Night Elf Hunters: Venatrix[aeiou]
    Core i7 920 - Intel DX58SO board - 6GB Corsair DDR3-1333 - GeForce GTX285 1GB - 2x Dell 2407FPW LCD
    Windows 7 Ultimate RC 64-bit - Keyclone

I had no idea that you could attack the flying dragon first before fighting the other guy. I was unable to down that last boss until level 65. Once the dragon landed it would pretty much take out my void walkers in a single AOE or 2, which point my cloths tanked it. It wasn't great i'll tell ya that. This is a great way to down it!
    My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP9...AlyRcyYCHA-3ew
    Due to Blizzards position on Hong Kong, money > freedom. I stopped playing.