Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default The Power of Five !

A little video I made ( trailer style ) just having fun and practicing my video making skill (I'm still a noob ). This video showcases 5 under leveled, under geared gnomes in an epic battle against the infamous Hogger!

( Advice and critiques welcome, good or bad )

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v14176418JrpT9BtM
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Great job, That your voice? if so forget multiboxing and head to Hollywood. Say "Coming this Summer to a cinema near you" and Bam! Mo Money. Pesky Hogger and Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by 'dhyta23',index.php?page=Thread&postID=73056#post7 3056
    Great job, That your voice? if so forget multiboxing and head to Hollywood. Say "Coming this Summer to a cinema near you" and Bam! Mo Money. Pesky Hogger and Good luck.
    Thank You for the comment! yes thats my voice. When i was younger I was going to go down the broadcasting path. But i got caught up in other things. I have my own business now that keeps me busy. Voice work can be done even when you get old, So i have not given up on the dream. I would like to have some "formal education" in broadcasting first.

On a side note. I will be glad to do any trailer voice stuff for any of you guys. You can PM me with lines you want said and tell me the "mood" you are trying to portray and ill send you samples you can use. Just give credit where credit is due 8) I might need some footage of your work to help "inspire", but just PM me here and If I am able to work with you on your project I will contact you to discuss it. I really would love to have one of you "pros" use me to help make your movie better! Like one worthy of winning Blizcons video contest ( if they have one ) hehe

Quote Originally Posted by 'Lyonheart',index.php?page=Thread&postID=73150#pos t73150
    On a side note. I will be glad to do any trailer voice stuff for any of you guys. You can PM me with lines you want said and tell me the "mood" you are trying to portray and ill send you samples you can use. Just give credit where credit is due 8) I might need some footage of your work to help "inspire", but just PM me here and If I am able to work with you on your project I will contact you to discuss it. I really would love to have one of you "pros" use me to help make your movie better! Like one worthy of winning Blizcons video contest ( if they have one ) hehe
    Awesome, I didn't hear your voice due to broken headphones at work. I have this bookmarked for home.

Main - Lootdrone lvl70 Mage Bloodscalp 5box - Tioget, Tiodrone, Tioluv, Tiogriz, Tiobuzz q9450 - 4gb ram - 8800gt 512 - 400gb hd - 500gb hd

Love it! need more.... you need to do a FOR THE HORDE!
    Vantek, Vantol, Vantal, Vantol, Vantel.. yeah.. no Vantil.... bite me, im a moron...

5X70 shamen.. Dark Iron Horde US, AKA the worst server on earth...

Quote Originally Posted by 'Icetech',index.php?page=Thread&postID=73195#post7 3195
    Love it! need more.... you need to do a FOR THE HORDE!
    I have something planed for Horde 8)