Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default 3-boxing warrior, rogue, warlock in nagrand

Here's a video of me doing my rogue (main box), prot warrior and warlock leveling up in Nagrand. Nothing extraordinary, really, but the combination is non-standard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvU1mhhFzFU&fmt=18
    Horde: 80 Hunter | 70 Pally | 2x70 Shamans | 70 Resto Druid
    Alliance: 80 DK

Excellent. How do you find the warrior controls from a secondary machine? I've always played my warrior from my main, but I was thinking about running the Pally as prot and dragging the warrior behind instead.

defently a different set up ... but kewl man .. looks really kewl ... :thumbup:
    Marathoning: the triumph of desire over reason

Quote Originally Posted by 'Heenan',index.php?page=Thread&postID=72800#post72 800
    Excellent. How do you find the warrior controls from a secondary machine? I've always played my warrior from my main, but I was thinking about running the Pally as prot and dragging the warrior behind instead.
    The warrior controls very well. The extended melee range of the Tauren definitely works in the advantage especially when the target moves. Usually he only need to rotate a little bit to get back into combat.
    Horde: 80 Hunter | 70 Pally | 2x70 Shamans | 70 Resto Druid
    Alliance: 80 DK

Very very cool, I've never seen anything like that. I'm starting my dual box journey this week and I really like how you control your characters. I'm thinking of trying Druid cat like you control your rogue with a warrior doing exactly what yours does, except maybe fury spec. I was just wondering what your cast sequence macro for your warrior is if you'd be so kind to share. Thanks in advance and very well done